Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The Foamposite and KD All-stars doesn't look too good. *Crosses fingers on the Kobe* to look different than those.

I can't say I hope sneakers look good, because that's just more money I have to spend. :lol: I didn't care much the BHM collection for the most part sucked.

I can't say I hope sneakers look good, because that's just more money I have to spend.
laugh.gif
I didn't care much the BHM collection for the most part sucked.
 Yeah, deep deep down i really want all of them to be trash so i can save money 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My son plays high school and AAU circuit. Has been playing in the achilles since release. No traction problems. He's played in Kobe 8 thru 11, curry 1's, XX8's, XX9's. Not sure what kind of courts people are playing on. Based on the skill level of some reviewers, I'll take his review.

High school courts are decent, it's the LA fitness type courts people have problems with

I think most people are expecting the grip  performance to be better/improved from the previous versions.  
If you ball with Kobes then you should know how these stack up in term of grip performance...If the X traction is 10 then the XI traction is a 8.5.-9

I just drive in mine so the grip is cool...

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to ball in my Achilles heel's but I also want to see the allstars in case I like them better

Back
Top Bottom