Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
smh. Whoever made that Kobe ASG pic with the black and white filter started a revolution of confusion
Not a fan of this guys' videos, but he does explain that the FTB is suppose to start with an all white ZK1 and end to an all black Kobe 11.  Even quotes some of the colorways that we've been discussing here before in the thread.

I thought the Kobe 1 was going to be white...?

Supposedly a "blurry picture" of the ZK1 FTB...?
So confused.  All this pre talk and stuff about a white/white ZK1.  Now it's all Black.
I'm confused as well.  I think the concept of the models progressively getting darker colorways is a way better storytelling theme compared to just putting out everything in all black...

Grabbed that size 13! Yesssssss! Hope they real!
Straight legit.  Can't wait to cop these.  Such 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   Look at that faded flyknit.  Nothing like the crappy ID's they've been making.  This is a true flyknit upper.  That red flywire is really popping also.  Might lace swap for black when I purchase mine.  Where can I get some black laces with gold tips?  
grin.gif

Does anyone know if the tongue on the all stars is bigger than the BHM tongue, not considering the pull tab of course

BL V way better.  Not even gonna bother.  The cloth takes away the slick yellow suit that Lee had on.

Those claw marks on the heel make it seem like Bruce had his Achilees messed up.  Totally misplaced!

Still no feet pics or review of these on court.  What happened?  Kobe turned into a LS ?

Felt these in person and the sole somehow just feels rigid a bit still.  Wonder if breaking them in will soften them.  They do feel somewhat slipperyish.

Last edited:
BL V way better.  Not even gonna bother.  The cloth takes away the slick yellow suit that Lee had on.

The Bruce Lee V certainly turned my head when a guy had them on during another release back then. The XI's are good but don't quite get up to the V. Plus, Kobe won a ring in the V so that model is pretty special.

Never got a hold of the V Bruce Lee but I'm definitely doubling up on those 11s. And those 1 are fire I always liked the 1s silhouette. Nike just take all my damn money already

Those claw marks on the heel make it seem like Bruce had his Achilees messed up.  Totally misplaced!

Still no feet pics or review of these on court.  What happened?  Kobe turned into a LS ?

Felt these in person and the sole somehow just feels rigid a bit still.  Wonder if breaking them in will soften them.  They do feel somewhat slipperyish.
Why do you even come in this thread? It's clear that from all your negative posts you don't even like the XI. Just bounce out man, nobody cares about your opinion at this point anyways.

Man, i need to see the Easters soon. I have the option of copping only one more XI pair for the next few months! Need to decide between easters and BLs.. aackk

Back
Top Bottom