Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Where do you guys rank the XI performance wise?

Haven't worn mine yet and saw PJ tucker put they were his favorite for on court since the VI

Finally got to see the Achilles/XI in person at the store, but no size to try. They seem to be lighter and more compact and shaped to foot as opposed to the Xs. To me the Xs were a major disappointment when compared to the other low cut, light weight models. The XIs also felt nore breathable, but somehow, the knit felt like it was coated with heavy plastic or stained with something. Doesn‘t feel as natural like some of the FK runners. Sole does look some kind of hard plastic. I rather have the rubbery type old school soft ones.

Either way, can‘t wait to get the "Warrior Spirit" and see how they perform. Many reviews have given these XI high marks and I hope it‘s not because its Kobe‘s last in game shoe, but rather because its one of the better ones to date.

When they come in; in a few days. None of the CWs other than the BLs caught my attention. They had a full size smaller, but felt no reason to force myself into them.

Im a big fan of the cleaner Lakers CW, kind of like what they used on the older low cut models, but as you know, Nike hasn‘t been giving us that.

I think maybe he's referring to a separate QS iD that might release for his last game. Doesn't necessarily have to be the pair he wears (assuming he wears those FTB 11s).

Kobe should get something better than that though for his last game. Who knows though, he didn't wear Christmas 10s and only wore those Opening Night Coda's for shoot around before the game. They could have something special for him. If you had pics of each shoe he's worn this year and didn't know those FTBs were for his last game, they'd be the blandest pair of them all.

Last edited:
I think maybe he's referring to a separate QS iD that might release for his last game. Doesn't necessarily have to be the pair he wears (assuming he wears those FTB 11s).
Kobe should get something better than that though for his last game. Who knows though, he didn't wear Christmas 10s and only wore those Opening Night Coda's for shoot around before the game. They could have something special for him. If you had pics of each shoe he's worn this year and didn't know those FTBs were for his last game, they'd be the blandest pair of them all.
Correct I was referring to something like tge mamba moments ..

To me the all stars are :pimp:

Correct I was referring to something like tge mamba moments ..

To me the all stars are
pimp.gif
Yea I wasn't terribly impressed with them when they were revealed but they've grown on me, especially with all of the details on the tongue for Kobe's career.

Back
Top Bottom