Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
ONLY Kobe knows what he's gonna wear the day of his LAST game as NBA player :nerd:

:nerd:
The world will be watching Mamba 8)

Last edited:
Just grabbed a 10.5 eulogy restock from NDC with 20% off. Got the 20% off coupon from the false cancellation of my FTB Huarache 2k4s, which they then later fulfilled at $160. Win freaking win.

Just grabbed a 10.5 eulogy restock from NDC with 20% off. Got the 20% off coupon from the false cancellation of my FTB Huarache 2k4s, which they then later fulfilled at $160. Win freaking win.
should have saved it to order with ID's as well. 

Crazy enough I ordered a shirt for my girl when they had the clearance sale. They didn't have thr shirt and sent me a 20% code. Will use it for these ID's.

should have saved it to order with ID's as well. 

Thx for the advice. Problem is i didnt want ids. Wanted these at 20% off so i could wear out my other pr for 30 more days and return em.

roll.gif
@ harden trying to get kobe to sign those adidas kobe 2. instead he got a headlock 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm curious as to when the FTB XIs will be available on FTL.com...guess I'll have to check pretty often that day.

The White Horse were released around 8-9 am.

Im really really hoping to get the 9 FTB. I want that more than any other pair. I would honestly be willing to off what i got for those. They are too nice to me. Obviously i would love to get the FTB 11's because of what they represent. 

I dont know if im sold on the EM design. I just dont want to regret not getting them even though i dont really like them. I may waste nikes time and order anyway just in case. 

Back
Top Bottom