Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If Rockets win against a tanking Kings on Wednesday it won't matter. Rockets hold the tiebreaker over Jazz.

So Jazz needs a W and Rockets need a L.

Rockets will clinch with a W.

I cant believe its about to come to a close. When Kobe retires the NBA will not be the same to me. I'm a fan of the sport but Kobe transcends the sport for me. Kobe Bryant has had such a big impact on my life whether I realized it or not. When I was young I remember watching him play to help cope with the death of my grandfather. My grandfather and I were huge Sonics fans. When he died I didn't enjoy watching them as much because it was something we did together.

Kobes work ethic has also had an impact on my life as well. His ability to exemplify how success can come from working hard and having confidence in yourself when others don't really has been instilled in me. His ability to grow through his failures on and off the basketball court resonates with me as well. He has an innate ability to inspire fans all around the globe through his world renowned work ethic.

Kobe to me is much more than just an NBA athlete. He is a mentor, an idol, an icon, a leader, and so much more. I would love to have the opportunity to thank Kobe for all that he has sacrificed for his fans. From waking up at 4am to get shots up to spending hours lifting weights all before practice to all the time he spend away from his family to be the best that he could. Kobe I thank you for everything.

When he cheated on Vanessa with a minor he too inspired me. To do what I want because I'm also human. He taught me something, if your rich and successful no one cares lol

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
When he cheated on Vanessa with a minor he too inspired me. To do what I want because I'm also human. He taught me something, if your rich and successful no one cares lol
Lol that is very true. I would say that it was a make or break point in his career though. Tiger got caught cheating and hes never been the same.

Man...I only wish I got to see him play in person. Can't believe tomorrow is really his last game.

Man...I only wish I got to see him play in person. Can't believe tomorrow is really his last game.

I only saw him once it was a blur, dont think any amount is ever enough. We all gonna mourn his retirement like our own father died.

Todays the Day

Thankyou Kobe.

I think its finally settling in I don't want to believe he's really gone after the 13th.well I hope all my fellow NTers eat especially Kobe fans.

Oddly I grew up hating kobe since I grew up in the bay area cheering on the Warriors (when they were terrible). Kobe would light us up 4 times every season for the better part of his 20 year career. Towards the end of his career I've grewn to respect the **** out of him not only as an athlete but a person after seeing him battle injuries and defying all odds. I never thought I would be a fan back then but I can say now I'm a huge fan. He is def the GOAT of his generation.

Draw opens @ 6PM according to SNKRS app. Do you need a raffle ticket beforehand or something? I just downloaded the app 5 min ago.

Back
Top Bottom