Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

maybe they should worry about all the bots over this sort of stuff. then people wouldn't have to make dozens of accounts manually to even have some sort of a shot.
Yeah the bot system is screwy for sure, and honestly I didn't even think of making two accounts -- goes to show how creative I am with these type's of things.. Will probably be the only draw I participate in.. 

maybe they should worry about all the bots over this sort of stuff. then people wouldn't have to make dozens of accounts manually to even have some sort of a shot.
Truth, I had to wait a whole day for an order of a $25 e-gift card (when usually they send them almost immediately). Some lady ended up calling me & I got an email from customer service because they just wanted to verify I placed the order.  Yet they'll just let botted orders go through no problem.

It would be cool if Nike increased your chances based on what shoes you have a history of purchasing for limited drawings but we know they won't do that.

Last edited:
It would be cool if Nike based on what shoes you have a history of purchasing for the drawings but we know they won't do that.
like it would matter, the people with bots who hit on these things without fail each time would just get precedent over the people who can never win anything

like it would matter, the people with bots who hit on these things without fail each time would just get precedent over the people who can never win anything

It can't be that complicated if they would do their due diligence and come up with a way to filter one person's name and one credit card assigned to them. But at the end of the day they want to build hype and are not going to worry where the pairs end up.

Last edited:
Yea the only fair way would be one of those random access for Nike+ members like we were talking about earlier when they did it for the rainbow flyknit racer. And even then it was pretty random, I think I only had ordered two pairs of racers before that and got the early access.

Last edited:
Making a lot of shoes would be the best solution lol

I think they've done a better job even if they hike the prices a little bit as it keeps resellers away. Even if it means you have to pay a few more dollars it's worth it. But yes for his last game worn shoe, this should have been a gr. Especially when you see all the pros get priority wearing them to promote it.

Last edited:
It can't be that complicated if they would do their due diligence and come up with a way to filter one person's name and one credit card assigned to them. But at the end of the day they want to build hype and are not going to worry where the pairs end up.
Exactly. They don't care. Less pairs = more hype = faster sales

If you get an email saying "the draw results" its an L. You know you won when it says your order has been received.

I think they've done a better job even if they hike the prices a little bit as it keeps resellers away. Even if it means you have to pay a few more dollars it's worth it. But yes for his last game worn shoe, this should have been a gr. Especially when you see all the pros get priority wearing them to promote it.

Such a backwards way of thinking. Make the customer pay even more for an item that is already over priced and have to jump through hoops to get.

Nike has already increased prices on all the basketball models, it's not keeping resellers away at all. If there is a profit, they will buy it no matter what.  What nike really needs is higher production number, which Nike actually has been doing with the exception of the FTB model. There was not a single basketball shoe I couldn't get these past 2-3 years. 

Bruno caboloco, corey joseph and lucas nogueira got FTB Xis on but corey changed into kyrie 2s

Seeing a few kobes here at raps v nets in bk

Shane larkin, chris mcullough, rondae holis jefferson, henry sims and markel brown got em too.

Also a jordan popup store on flatbush with a 1000+ line supposed to have red 29 low butler PEs and dover 1s and those Xs early.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom