Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Serious question - Is there a reason Tinker has never been involved in a Kobe shoe design? Is this the first time he's designing a Kobe shoe colorway too...?

Last edited:
White Horse shirt came in the mail from Footlocker today!  
nthat.gif

^^^that guy is considered "second to Tinker" solely cuz of the foamposite 1s (which I respect but don't care for) and every Kobe design after that is another "notch" on the second-wing belt... Personally the Kobe 9 is his greatest effort yet IMO

I vaguely remember, many years ago, when it was announced Kobe was finally getting a real signature shoe with Nike, someone here on NT said the Kobe 1 was going to have influences from the Air Jordan III. I guess it only took 11 models in for it to finally happen lol. 

No the Air Penny 1 is his greatest design! The Foams were ground breaking when they first debuted and waaaaaaay more iconic that the Kobe 9 lol!

Last edited:
No the Air Penny 1 is his greatest design! The Foams were ground breaking when they first debuted and waaaaaaay more iconic that the Kobe 9 lol!

Yeah it's all opinions on greatest design for Avar, mine happens to be the Kobe 9 and yes no debating the foams are way more iconic, super iconic I just don't give a **** about em

Keep sleeping on the Muse pack.   zzzzzz.  Be trading them with you for Preludes and FTBs. 

Thank you.
Well that's wishful thinking. If anyone wanted the Avar's at least a size or two would be sold out. And the Tinker's are just alright - without his name attached they are just another CW, albeit a nice one.

I wouldn't trade a FTB VII for either of the Muse CW's...

So I broke down and bought a pair of Kobe 11 FTB for 750 shipped so now I have to do some selling off of my kicks to make up for the price I paid!

Back
Top Bottom