Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Silly rule of thumb but most shoes that come laced like that stock, (over the lacehole and laced so tight) are fakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flywire looks suspect as well, all the other pairs has it better integrated whereas that just seems like an overlay on top of it

Since they put out a shirt for the Avars, hopefully they do the same for the Tinker and Parker pair. It'd be cool if they did a Kobe shirt in a theme like a retro Jordan style for the Tinkers.

Lancaster PA Nike Outlet had ASG Xis at $150 last week if I remember correctly. WOuld work well with the 30% email that is around.

$250 though?
sick.gif
im hoping these sit like the avars and will make it to discount. I'll cop day 1 from NDC anyways though
Yea I'm using an NDC gift card from Raise thats 200 and I got for around 165 so I already locked in that discount 
glasses.gif

First time balling in the 8s. Dayummmm hands down one of the bests. 6,3,8 are my faves now

Last edited:
Hey guys, can you please help me settle this huge debate I've been having with my homie:

The Nike Zoom Kobe 1 (White/Purple) that Mamba scored 81 points in were never released to the public right? These were just PE's?

Last edited:
Kobe XI so nice! but the price! Anybody else think they look like an indoor soccer shoe?

Here's a little tribute I made to the Nike shoe history of Kobe Bryant. I went with all Lakers colors on everything except the XI. Something about that Mamba Day shoe, the win, the 60 points that just made me want to set it apart from the rest. Thoughts?

Hey guys, can you please help me settle this huge debate I've been having with my homie:

The Nike Zoom Kobe 1 (White/Purple) that Mamba scored 81 points in were never released to the public right? These were just PE's?

View media item 2014365

They released to the public but were limited to 81 pairs. Only way to obtain it was through a scavenger hunt Nike held for the event. All 81 pairs were size 14 I believe.

Nike outlet in Concord, NC have the ASG's and Achilles for $160. They also have the black/rose-gold X's for $180 (I think).
Did they ever release an Elite Low version of the black/rose gold Kobe X or are those just customs that I see floating around? That's always been one of the best colorways in my opinion, but I don't like that extra high sock liner. 

Last edited:
Did they ever release an Elite Low version of the black/rose gold Kobe X or are those just customs that I see floating around? That's always been one of the best colorways in my opinion, but I don't like that extra high sock liner. 

The lows are either a custom or a Nikeid. Wish they made them a low too but for 120 i had too.

Yeah the IDs didn't look as nice since it's missing some of the subtle accents like the red zoom and red tips around the loop holes. 
The red zoom you could do on iD, but the flywire is a huge key on these. Helps draw in the zoombag so it doesnt look out of place. 

Went to my local Nike outlet hoping for the Allstars and all they had was some random X. Tried to do the Mobile assist and or phone order the all star with my friends and family coupon for that like $115 deal or whatever but no dice

Back
Top Bottom