Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The flyknit weave on the Parkers is really starting to gain my interest. The more pics I see the more I like them.
Call me crazy but thats what I dont like. 
What is the color description again for the Parker's?
Black/White/ Racer Blue is what I got but FTL,INC. has Black/Metallic Gold/Blue Lagoon/Action Green

I personally havent seen any Kobe XI with that cw description 

Who's the low life who got those Krispy Kremes on eBay for $1400 :rofl: They are ugly but cause they are limited they are asking for the leg as well.

Parkers really growing on me too. Kobe 11 has been on point. Simple and dope colorways with just enough detail to make each look special. Really wish more colorways would have the leather stitched swoosh tho, thats a really nice touch.

I'm still mind boggled why there scuffed as someone mentioned never seen such a thing like they were playing catch with them

I am thinking about unloading my size 11 FTB XI's. I have only taken them out of the box once and am scared to wear them LOL

Parkers looking good on these pics 
eyes.gif

I am thinking about unloading my size 11 FTB XI's. I have only taken them out of the box once and am scared to wear them LOL
Might as well while the demand for them is still high. 

If you aint wearing them then no point buying shoes. 

Those Parkers...the whole Muse pack.  Both of the 4KBs so far,  and almost of of the GRs (not including the EMs).  With the exception of those Easters, they've really done a fantastic job with the 11s.  The 12 is really going to have to be something special in order to avoid being a let down.

Last edited:
Those Parkers...the whole Muse pack.  Both of the 4KBs so far,  and almost of of the GRs (not including the EMs).  With the exception of those Easters, they've really done a fantastic job with the 11s.  The 12 is really going to have to be something special in order to avoid being a let down.

Just got my first XI's (Bruce Lee's). Now I want Emperors, AUG, and Tinkers. My wallet loves me.

Need the Bruce Lees in a 12.5, only store I found that has them was Nike, is there a coupon code there, or does anyone know of another store to order them that has a coupon code?

Need the Bruce Lees in a 12.5, only store I found that has them was Nike, is there a coupon code there, or does anyone know of another store to order them that has a coupon code?

I had a pair delivered from Eastbay just yesterday, though it looks like they're sold out now. I'd hold off for a restock.

Back
Top Bottom