Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
There have been Asia exclusive Kobes since the Huarache 2K4s. The laser 2K4 colorways, except the white ones, were all originally Asia exclusive before they ended up releasing stateside in 2007. Vs, IXs, and Xs I think are the only Kobe models so far that have not had some type of Asia exclusive colorway. China VIs did release stateside, but without the porcelain lacelocks and special insoles that came with pairs released in Asia.
Oh Yes, thanks.

I was not in the shoes game back in 2004, so......

And now I do remember there were some Asian exclusive ZK2 and ZK3

Do you guys think we will see the BHM's hit below $160 at all? I know they did awhile ago on NDC but what is the likelihood of them hitting at the outlets? I might scoop on FTL as a early bday gift.

grabbed a 10.5 off kicks-crew. Nowhere seems to have a sz 11 in stock. To this day, I regret not buying Sparks off kicks-crew when they first put them up. Thought they'd come to the states. Then resell skyrocketed :smh:

grabbed a 10.5 off kicks-crew. Nowhere seems to have a sz 11 in stock. To this day, I regret not buying Sparks off kicks-crew when they first put them up. Thought they'd come to the states. Then resell skyrocketed :smh:

Couple more sellers have them up on eBay but they don't have 11 either. In Asia, big footers probably buys them all up or they cater to small footers which are the popular sizes over there.

Last edited:
The stitched swoosh would have made em that much better, but it's still GCR> FTB because that white sole and gold flakes. White sole is life.

Last edited:
grabbed a 10.5 off kicks-crew. Nowhere seems to have a sz 11 in stock. To this day, I regret not buying Sparks off kicks-crew when they first put them up. Thought they'd come to the states. Then resell skyrocketed
mean.gif
If these are exclusive to overseas, you're going to have a tough time finding an 11.  When I ordered the fireworks 8s, I remember there not being larger sizes available from the places I was shopping around.  I think they're exclusives.  I'm kinda not buying the 'Great Career Recall' stuff, although at this point, that label's now stuck to it, so it may as well be 'Great Career Recall.'  I think it's referring it being an exclusive to the greater China region.

Last edited:
I can't understand why they used glorified colorforms on the FTB 11s, yet they do this on the USAs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom