Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Sorry for asking this here but the other threads are pretty inactive.

To those who own Kobe IIs, would it be a bad idea to go up half a size? I'm an 11.5 TTS and can usually go 12 if need be, but I recently got a pair of ZKI's in a 12 and they feel huge. Not sure how the I's and II's compare in size.

fellas was going to get the GCR's but a deal came my way for the kobe 8 sulfur and kobe 8 milkshake both DS for $175 so I couldn't refuse, hope GCR's come to the US lol good deal right? Sulfurs are legit!

fellas was going to get the GCR's but a deal came my way for the kobe 8 sulfur and kobe 8 milkshake both DS for $175 so I couldn't refuse, hope GCR's come to the US lol good deal right? Sulfurs are legit!
$175 for each DS pair is a fantastic deal, IMO. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to pick up a pair of each in DS condition for that price.

Sorry for asking this here but the other threads are pretty inactive.

To those who own Kobe IIs, would it be a bad idea to go up half a size? I'm an 11.5 TTS and can usually go 12 if need be, but I recently got a pair of ZKI's in a 12 and they feel huge. Not sure how the I's and II's compare in size.

IIs are mad roomy man i went half size up and theyre more roomy then im used to... tts would fit roomy too imo and .5 down would fit perfect speaking casual wear

Last edited:

Roxanne 
You & I probably the only ones here who know that movie 
laugh.gif

lol, it's true off Craigslist.... I just hope the GCR's come.... I had the $ to order them now I'm short lol
For those looking for Draft Days. Seller below selling them for $120 free ship. Today ebay has another $15 off $75 purchase coupon code(might be expired now, IDK) comes out to $105

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-1...hash=item4b009ef6e8:m:mao_U1AkkinptWheUSOdm8A

Update:Coupon code has expired but they might do it again since they offered this code twice already this week

Last edited:
Im still waiting for a shipping confirmation at kicks crew smfh
You aint the only 1 me too!!... just sent them a message so waiting to see there response!!
Wtf

Is there a way to contact them? I dont see no information on how
Log into your account if you created 1 and go to your order and next the order number and confirmation they have a pic of like a note pad click on that and you can type a message

Last edited:
IIs are mad roomy man i went half size up and theyre more roomy then im used to... tts would fit roomy too imo and .5 down would fit perfect speaking casual wear

Repped! Thanks for the info, I was surprised the ZK1 had so much room so didn't want to make the same mistake.

Im still waiting for a shipping confirmation at kicks crew smfh

I'm still waiting on my shipping email from them too. I ordered the GCRs on Monday so today is the third day and it's supposed to ship on day 3. My money already got refunded to my bank account because it was pending for more than 3 business days.

You aint the only 1 me too!!... just sent them a message so waiting to see there response!!

Log into your account if you created 1 and go to your order and next the order number and confirmation they have a pic of like a note pad click on that and you can type a message

Let me know if they respond. I'm waiting on a shipping email as well.

I'm still waiting on my shipping email from them too. I ordered the GCRs on Monday so today is the third day and it's supposed to ship on day 3. My money already got refunded to my bank account because it was pending for more than 3 business days.
Did you get a order confirmation?

Did you get a order confirmation?

Yeah I got an order confirmation email like 5 min after ordering. I hopethe delay is because of some Asian holiday or something because I need these GCRs.

Btw if this comes off as ignorant, I'm an asian myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom