Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Sure did. I had champs give me free shipping when I went to store and asked
Opposite for me. Own 3 pairs of 11s so far and all EMs. I don't think I will be buying any Elites. $160 >>>>> $200 (not literally, of course)

Will be copping the Dark Knights.

Did we hear are dark knight 11's releasing?

I don't think they'll sell out.

Why are they releasing these 2 weeks after the holiday they were meant for? So dumb.

The USA's dropped on a few sites overseas today and sold out, think these gonna sellout here or sit?
I know.  That was odd.  I always like to follow how releases sell on Nike's other sites overseas.  I can't tell you the last time a Kobe GR sold out that quick on the overseas sites.  I doubt it's a limited release, but it wouldn't shock me that when the USAs do release on the 18th, it's only on NDC, FL, and select HOH locations.   They sold out in no time this morning, and even on other overseas retail sites too.

Last edited:
Yup it's making me nervous lol I was one of the few who was a huge fan of them from the early photos, now it seems everyone is jumpin on the wagon [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Am I the only one who has to tie the kobe 11 up pretty tight when I ball? I see some where a normal tie does the trick but if I want a snug feel around the ankles I gotta pulls the top rung pretty tight

I know.  That was odd.  I always like to follow how releases sell on Nike's other sites overseas.  I can't tell you the last time a Kobe GR sold out that quick on the overseas sites.  I doubt it's a limited release, but it wouldn't shock me that when the USAs do release on the 18th, it's only on NDC, FL, and select HOH locations.   They sold out in no time this morning, and even on other overseas retail sites too.

Overseas is an indication, but without production numbers, who knows if it will sell out here.

If the Bruce Lee's didn't sell out, these USA's aren't selling out.
I don't know if you can use the BLs as a barometer.  My bud who works at HOH told me the week before they released that his store would still be selling them at Christmas (Holidays) they got so many.

Sure enough.  Months later stores still have FSRs, and even NDC had one going into that clearance last week.   They must have anticipated a massive demand for the BLs.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who has to tie the kobe 11 up pretty tight when I ball? I see some where a normal tie does the trick but if I want a snug feel around the ankles I gotta pulls the top rung pretty tight

Try a runners loop. It should help with the lockdown around the heel and ankles.

Try a runners loop. It should help with the lockdown around the heel and ankles.
How is he going to do a runner's loop on a shoe that doesn't have the extra lace hole to make a runner's loop?  
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom