Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Heard mambacurials were going to be an em release as well, hoping that's not the case

The Nike Kobe 11 ‘Mambacurial’ will release at Nike Basketball locations during Fall 2016 and will be a great addition to their Kobe 11 lineup or for those that specifically collect the Mambacurial releases.

The Nike Kobe 11 marks the third release in the Mambacurial series which is inspired by Bryant’s love for soccer. Using an EM version which means they will feature Engineered Mesh, they will also be dressed in Pink Flash, Action Green and Red Plum.

Currently images of the Mambacurial Kobe 11 have yet to leak, but a release is happening this Fall.

Nike Kobe 11 Mambacurial Release Date

While we wait for photos, the Nike Kobe 11 Mambacurial has a release date set for September 15th, 2016 and will be available at Nike Basketball retailers worldwide. Since this is an EM model, retail price will be $160 instead of $200. Make sure to check back with us for images and updates.

Nike Kobe 11 EM Mambacurial
Colorway: Pink Flash/Action Green-Red Plum
Release Date: September 15, 2016
Retail: $160
Product Number: 836183-635

I like the graphic on the bottom that's about it. Mambacurial are an easy pass too don't need to see the pictures.

After trying out the EM's, I have no desire for these anymore. Talk about a take down model....

Elite/Flyknit or none.

nerd.gif

The mambacurial pair is the only EM that I'm remotely interested in. If they're not fire, that's another easy pass. I love the 11 but the icey soles and the white soles just aren't doing it for me

Just a heads up...For those interested in the USAs, check your local champs. My store nearby in LA had them for sale already yesterday.

in terms of style. But I still use kobes for performance reasons so EMs are just fine

Last edited:
Kind of Blue but it will be a EM
laugh.gif

I actually like the mesh XI. Guess Nike has convinced the masses FK is better.
I use and like the EM on the IX but what bugs me about the XI EMs is the Lunarlon insole and the thick "bands" on the upper across the heel and the eyelets.  Just looks cheap and could be cleaned up.

I assume no EMs at all for u TPG?

Or just no to the Curials?

No to the 'Curials. I have several EM iDs that are holding me down until something really catches my eye. CD and black/grey are good colorways but I'll wait for a great price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom