Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Black Horse and Barcelonas (copped) are in my top 2

BHM (copped)
Tinkers (copped)
FTB (no chance)

Round out my top 5

White horse 4kb > everything
Not knowing what the 'What The' and 'Xmas' will look like, my top five in no particular order would be:

White Horse, Black Horse, FTB, GCR, & Brazil  

Honorable mentions: Mambacurials & Tinkers

Last edited:
Not knowing what the 'What The' and 'Xmas' will look like, my top five in no particular order would be:

White Horse, Black Horse, FTB, GCR, & Brazil  

Honorable mentions: Mambacurials & Tinkers

Yeh I like ur list. Me
White horse, Achilles, Brazil, Bruce Lee and ftb

Ordered AVAR with that " price error " on last Sunday, finally received it last night. Turned out it was shipped from one footlocker in the neighbor city, obviously has been tried on by customers in store, but still look new to me, and for 117$ I paid, still very happy.

hope the mambacurial will be restocked on NDC, so I can use my giftcard.

interesting lists by you guys, for me, since Kobe 8, the first several colors dropped were always the best.

FTB 11 carries special meanings, so it is not fair to compare with other general released colors, FTB should be compared with those championship colors, like 81 point zk1, 4-rings, MVP ZK4, big stage ZK5, etc.

FTB 11 carries special meanings, so it is not fair to compare with other general released colors, FTB should be compared with those championship colors, like 81 point zk1, 4-rings, MVP ZK4, big stage ZK5, etc.
This.

No FTB in my list becuz I feel like the meaning/hype makes it unfair.

So my list is white horse, FCB, BHM, red horse, eulogy. Still gotta pick up the eulogy for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom