Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
^ Has anyone here ordered from LMTD Supply before?  How was the buying/shipping experience?

I ordered my pair through SNKRS on release day but will probably return to Nike and then re-buy on discount.

^ Has anyone here ordered from LMTD Supply before?  How was the buying/shipping experience?

I ordered my pair through SNKRS on release day but will probably return to Nike and then re-buy on discount.

I've ordered from them once before. Was a while ago but from what I remember, everything was good. Legit and pretty fast shipping.

I live right up the street from their actual location. Great people, super legit. 

Been out of this thread for a while...any pics surface of the flyknit MCs yet?

Edit: My bad...meant to post in the iD thread.

Last edited:
****FYI***

Nike Dallas is handing out 20% off coupons in store today and they are good to use on the Dark Horses. Brings em down to $176

****FYI***

Nike Dallas is handing out 20% off coupons in store today and they are good to use on the Dark Horses. Brings em down to $176

Nike stores hand out coupons now?

or is that only in that specific location?

wondering if they do that in NTNY and/or roosevelt field too

looks like FTL has a fsr on the Barcelonas again, so tempted to pull the trigger but I'm waiting and see if these make it to discounts soon, if not I'll just get it in stores and and use a VIP coupon cause they're pretty much sitting in most HOH location around me anyway

Can you ever use vip coupons on quickstrikes? I know they didnt let me on the barcelonas on rd, but wondering if ill be able to grab black horses with the disco since its been a few days. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom