Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Nothing for sure, but my money would be on these being the 4th Horse in the 'Horse' Pack.  That heel pull-tab has the same exact 'diamond shaped' graphic as the other 3 'Horse' tabs in the pack (diamond shape -w- 4 diamonds inside).  The color of the rubber has varied, but the design has been the exact same, and it's only been on the horses.  Either way (horse or no horse)...I like them.
Thats the Alpha Omega again another apocalypse four horseman reference.

Got my Parkers in last night, straight to feet they went. I'm real happy with them, especially for the price I got them. Even the wifey liked them and she usually rolls her eyes everytime I get a new pair of kicks.

View media item 2188555
The Parkers really grew on me. At first, I thought they were OK. After wearing a few times, it ended up in my top 5 for this Kobe line and I ended up with three pairs. Lol. View media item 2188582

Lol that's the way to do it.

Only thing that kind of bummed is as I was lacing up one of the shoes, the metal aglet on one of the laces fell off. Not a huge deal and I can probably get it to stay put by lightly crimping the tube, but I'm wondering if I can get another 20% discount code from NDC :lol:

I have considered Sneakerbardetroit credible but I'm not sure if they've been wrong.  I did manage to find some other sites with the same story.

http://sneakernews.com/2016/09/21/nike-kobe-11-elite-4kb-halloween/

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/nike-kobe-11-elite-4kb-day-of-the-dead/

But I get what you mean the heel tab, box color, and 4KB title would lead me to believe otherwise.  We'll see in time.
These are definitely the fourth of the 4KB 4 horse men. The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse referred in the bible are summoned and they ride in on  the White horse (Conquest) the Red horse (War) the Black Horse (Famine) and lastly this latest pair is the Pale horse which represents Death. I doubt that these are officially "the day of the deads" because that would be mixing theologies and this has been pretty much straight from the bible themed. Im sure these will be the Pale horse. And Im in on them, but I've been in on most the XIs. I do have to say this is a pretty morbid theme for some basketball shoes. Or its just inline with that Kobe ego we all love comparing the end of his basketball career to the end of the world. 

These are definitely the fourth of the 4KB 4 horse men. The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse referred in the bible are summoned and they ride in on  the White horse (Conquest) the Red horse (War) the Black Horse (Famine) and lastly this latest pair is the Pale horse which represents Death. I doubt that these are officially "the day of the deads" because that would be mixing theologies and this has been pretty much straight from the bible themed. Im sure these will be the Pale horse. And Im in on them, but I've been in on most the XIs. I do have to say this is a pretty morbid theme for some basketball shoes. Or its just inline with that Kobe ego we all love comparing the end of his basketball career to the end of the world. 

NYC's info had style codes for 5 4KB shoes. 824463-443 and 824463-334 are still missing. Assuming these are 443 blue tint/glow/squadron blue. There's still a black and lime green one to be released.

And yes if these weren't associated with the four horses the black horse is the only one I would've gotten. I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

I know the evidence leads to these being the Pale Horse but if they continue to be dubbed the Day of the Dead I'm holding out hope for a 5th 4KB being the Pale Horse.  That is unless of course these are called the Day of the Dead/Pale Horse.  I know people have referred to these as the Pale Horse but it could be just assumed based on the design.  Whether they are or aren't they are pretty unique as is.  Once we get closer to release I'm hoping they'll shed some light on this because if they aren't named the Pale Horse, then we still have it coming.
NYC's info had style codes for 5 4KB shoes. 824463-443 and 824463-334 are still missing. Assuming these are 443 blue tint/glow/squadron blue. There's still a black and lime green one to be released.

And yes if these weren't associated with the four horses the black horse is the only one I would've gotten. I'm a sucker for stuff like that.
I didn't even know know anything about the style codes but I hope if it's true it does lead to the idea that these might not be the Pale Horse.  Lime green may be the "pale" part of the shoe if that is in fact the last Horse.  If the shoes we're talking about aren't the Pale Horse, I bet it's coming in December to end the year with the last horseman while following the 3 month releases for the Horses.

Last edited:

I didn't even know know anything about the style codes

824463-063 = Black Horse

824463-199 = White Horse

822463-334 = ???

822463-443 = ???

822463-606 = Red Horse

822675-001 = Black Space

822675-014 = Parker's

822675-037 = Master of innovation

822675-060 = Tinker's

822675-070 = ???

822675-078 = Easter

822675-100 = ???

822675-105 = Last Emperor

822675-184 = USA's

822675-404 = Avar's

822675-510 = Eulogy

822675-670 = Achilles

822675-706 = Bruce Lee

844130-464 = FCB

889870-114 = Brazil

885869-070 = GCR

822522-914 = BHM

869549-001 = FTB

822521-305 = All Star

Is this everything we know of? Four we haven't seen yet, and I'm assuming an Xmas and possible "what the" at some point.
822463-443 = blue tint/glow/squadron blue

824463-334 = liquid lime/dark obsidian/liquid lime

Apparently this is liquid lime. That looks pretty pale to me.

If you live around LA
Nike the grove are doing $20 off for $100. And $40 off for $200 . Only this weekend

mean.gif

waiting for wtk's and i'm done. really hope nike does it right this time. 

another butchered classic

How can this even be considered an invisibility cloak CW?? First off, it should be Flyknit. Two, it has none of that color-shifting iridescent material like the VII had. That is my favorite Kobe CW of all-time, in any of his shoes. Very, very disappointing.

disliked the 7s, had 3 pairs of cloaks though. had to get rid of 2 because the one i wore (like all 7s) cracked like crazy because of that TPU upper :smh:
nike stay milking this model though. they're going to run out of kobe models to pay homage to. might as well start making iterations of jordans since they already did BC 3s.

another butchered classic

This

How can this even be considered an invisibility cloak CW?? First off, it should be Flyknit. Two, it has none of that color-shifting iridescent material like the VII had. That is my favorite Kobe CW of all-time, in any of his shoes. Very, very disappointing.

Looks like the fuse color shifts, but still not good enough to be called the cloaks.

Back
Top Bottom