Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Quick poll fam
White Horse or Black Horse?
Colorway alone, White. I know the Black can be had on sale while you might have to pay resale for the whites. The whites do get dirty easier but I see them being more versatile than the blacks. I only see the black horse as casual option and with pants.

Last edited:
Been sitting on an NDC 20% code, was kind of hoping it would have been eligible on the Nike Apple Watch haha, but no such luck. Will most likely use it on the Oreos assuming its similar to the kids pair. Hoping pics start popping up soon. 

My lady wants a pair of Kobes, she liked the kids black space and wolf greys. I notice they don't make youth size in Flyknit, they just print a flyknit style design on them. Anyone know what the comfort/ quality is like on the kids Kobes?

first post in this thread. anyway, any tips on cleaning the flyknit on eiltes? someone stepped on my foot today while i was wearing a pair of 4kb white horses and it really stands out on the white flyknit. do you guys go the route of jason markk, crep, etc. or go unlaced, midsole out, in the washing machine because its flyknit? TIA

first post in this thread. anyway, any tips on cleaning the flyknit on eiltes? someone stepped on my foot today while i was wearing a pair of 4kb white horses and it really stands out on the white flyknit. do you guys go the route of jason markk, crep, etc. or go unlaced, midsole out, in the washing machine because its flyknit? TIA
I clean my White Horses with a Premium Hog/Horse Bristle Brush with some Crep shoe care.  Then I use the Reshoevn8r Sneaker Laundry system that comes with shoe forms and a bag.  I take the Insoles out and proceed to insert the shoe forms after cleaning the flyknit, then wash the shoes in the washer on cold wash with a delicate spin/cycle.  After that I let air dry for about 12-14 hours and they are usually good as new.  Can repeat process if needed.

I clean my White Horses with a Premium Hog/Horse Bristle Brush with some Crep shoe care.  Then I use the Reshoevn8r Sneaker Laundry system that comes with shoe forms and a bag.  I take the Insoles out and proceed to insert the shoe forms after cleaning the flyknit, then wash the shoes in the washer on cold wash with a delicate spin/cycle.  After that I let air dry for about 12-14 hours and they are usually good as new.  Can repeat process if needed.
Interested in this process. What materials would you NOT use this for?

Back
Top Bottom