Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Still to this day I can't stand the EM kobe 11s. I've yet to cop one and prob never will, elites all the way but even those I cooled down with

I wasn't feeling the EMs at first and the only one I had was the Q54s and Mamba Day IDs. My first GR pair was the Milans and they were really comfortable. When I found out that FL had them for $99 I copped 3 more pairs-Blackouts, Carpe Diems and Aces. I'm planning to get Draft Day and Sunset this week for the same price.

All of my 11s are EMs. Don't own a single pair of Elites.
​I notice a lot of the NBA players prefer the EM's over the elites. I cant tell if its because they make TB's or if they like the shoe better. I saw a few guys on Denver wearing the Innovations but most of them wear the em's

​I notice a lot of the NBA players prefer the EM's over the elites. I cant tell if its because they make TB's or if they like the shoe better. I saw a few guys on Denver wearing the Innovations but most of them wear the em's
From my personal experience, I much prefer playing in the EM's over elites (was the same with the X too). 

Saw the Black Spaces in person yesterday.  Really nice looking.  Lady even gave me the blessing 
roll.gif
 Now, to cop or to wait for a sale...

Saw the Black Spaces in person yesterday.  Really nice looking.  Lady even gave me the blessing 
roll.gif
 Now, to cop or to wait for a sale...
I might pick them up when the Oreos drop, would like to stretch the NDC 20% code, so maybe two pairs in one swoop. 

Anybody order Black Horses from footlocker.com recently? I got mine in without the actual Kobe box, instead a generic cardboard one. They said there's nothing they can do besides try to exchange and see if I get the correct one the 2nd time around. Wondering if it's their whole shipment and not just a one off, in which case it would be pointless to exchange as I'll probably get another generic box.

View media item 2201075

Anybody order Black Horses from footlocker.com recently? I got mine in without the actual Kobe box, instead a generic cardboard one. They said there's nothing they can do besides try to exchange and see if I get the correct one the 2nd time around. Wondering if it's their whole shipment and not just a one off, in which case it would be pointless to exchange as I'll probably get another generic box.
Got mine from footlocker and it came with regular nike black kobe box. 

I really like the Multicolor, only problem I have is you only get a Black back weave, can't choose white or grey.  Kinda throw's the whole shoe off If you wanted to go a white off color on the tongue/heel since the weave flyknit portion stays black.  
mean.gif

I really like the Multicolor, only problem I have is you only get a Black back weave, can't choose white or grey.  Kinda throw's the whole shoe off If you wanted to go a white off color on the tongue/heel since the weave flyknit portion stays black.  
mean.gif
This..... still nice to have the MC option though. 

Back
Top Bottom