Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Where there any recent Kobes that did NOT hit discount though? Not including the exclusives of course.

Just as you said. I want the shoe, but right now I can't justify paying $218 for a pair. Even the Jordan 31 is $185 and Black Toe's are coming out for $40 cheaper.

Depends, I only look for pairs on NDC with the free shipping and extra 20-25% off once the hit clearance.

So far all elites have been on discount on NDC except for FTB, White Horse, Black Horse, Red Horse, Mambacurial and Tinkers.

Where there any recent Kobes that did NOT hit discount though? Not including the exclusives of course.

mean.gif
 Corny af

I went to my local NikeTown when they opened. No one really there to cop other than one other person. Easy purchase IMO, but this pair is way too clean not to cop (discount or not).

Waited till end of day to pick up at Nike town NYC. Sold out of size 13 had to go off SNKRS. They're top 5 top 5 top 5.

Yeah... def gonna be waiting till these hit discount before considering. If it doesn't hit the discount, then I ain't trippin. It's not a MUST HAVE colorway in my opinion. 

Last edited:
I fell for nikes fake limited release. These are a must have in my book. If they discount I will do the usual thing

Anyone actually ball in these?

They're a disappointment to me.
Which Kobe 11 you hoop in? I tried hooping in the Bruce Lees indoors and the traction was hot garbage. I don't have a pair of Kobe 11s that have the solid soles, but I've heard those are better. 

Yeah... def gonna be waiting till these hit discount before considering. If it doesn't hit the discount, then I ain't trippin. It's not a MUST HAVE colorway in my opinion. 

If these aren't a must have, I'm scared to know what you consider fire...
When you see em in hand you'll retract that statement.

Same here but I think I'm going to return them. They are real nice but I think just a little too light for me. But love the tongue and heel. Too bad not a shade darker.

Only thing that glows in the dark on the pale horse is the sole, the insole and the glue stains
roll.gif

Edit: Also for those still looking the red horse is popping up in outlets now.

Last edited:
If these aren't a must have, I'm scared to know what you consider fire...
When you see em in hand you'll retract that statement.
Perhaps, but toebox is kind of a turn off for me. I wish they'd make it one smooth transition instead of having that off-pattern. Yeah, it's present in all the Kobe 11s, but it's just a lot more visible on the Oreo. 

Last edited:
Oreos on NDC, if it hasn't been mentioned.

Is the construction the same as all the other XIs?  The TPU threads are less visible, are they there?

Why are there no size 9s on NDC and Nike SF? I called Nike SF on Thursday evening and the worker said that they never got a shipment of size 9s. Then on NDC, they have a full size run except for size 9. Does anyone know the reason why? I really want these and I prefer to get them from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom