Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
What's this on the FTL launch locator?
anyone had a chance to see this in store indeed?

So curious but would not be able to myself, until after 5pm
smile.gif

anyone had a chance to see this in store indeed?

So curious but would not be able to myself, until after 5pm
smile.gif
Went to Footlocker and they said no such thing. Called house of hoops in NYC and Footlocker HQ and both said no such thing.  HQ said unlocked.footlocker is not even part of them...so who knows anything???

But heres my question..where did you guys find th blurb about the cocoon?  Sounded like Nike writing so where are pics?

Last edited:

Went to Footlocker and they said no such thing. Called house of hoops in NYC and Footlocker HQ and both said no such thing.  HQ said unlocked.footlocker is not even part of them...so who knows anything???

But heres my question..where did you guys find th blurb about the cocoon?  Sounded like Nike writing so where are pics?
Appreciate it! my trip saved

But...unlocked is not part of footlocker.com? are those guys ever serious about what they say?

Can anyone with a black horse tell me if the insole is different on this specific colorway? I bought a pair from france that might be reps but Im not sure. The ebay seller looks legit. And the shoe looks right. But the insole insert isnt like the regular kobe 11s. It doesnt have nike zoom on it. Which is sus to me.

Thanks in advance.

It would be hilarious if the Cocoons aren't a real sneaker but Nike still put a price on them. :lol:

Does anyone know a good way to get rid of excess glue on the flyknit. The right shoe has remnants right in the middle of the toe box just below the XI
Hey could send me a pic of the bottom of your zoom unit? I want to see if the pair I got is legit. Id appreciate it. 

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I figured as the A.D. is not on the list like other shoes

Nike is corny as heck with the cocoon metamorphosis. Probably planting the first stage with cocoon(11/16) then outcomes AD (11/22). Footlocker read it wrong and adds it on unlocked. Smh.

Can anyone with a black horse tell me if the insole is different on this specific colorway? I bought a pair from france that might be reps but Im not sure. The ebay seller looks legit. And the shoe looks right. But the insole insert isnt like the regular kobe 11s. It doesnt have nike zoom on it. Which is sus to me.
Thanks in advance.

Mine doesn't have "ZOOM" on the bottom of the insole

My NDC pair has plain white zoom units, unmarked. The outsole is gum so...I bet if you looked at any other solid-outsole pair, the zoom units would be blank as well.

My NDC pair has plain white zoom units, unmarked. The outsole is gum so...I bet if you looked at any other solid-outsole pair, the zoom units would be blank as well.
Nope. Here is a pic of my midsoles from solid white outsoles, the BHMs. It clearly says Nike ZOOM on the bag.

Back
Top Bottom