Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

calm down now, its been there for a lil over a week now lol. 
laugh.gif

Gonna purchase some MP's. Is a money request the same as gifting? I haven't seen that before and don't want to get caught up

I recently started playing in the draft days....this shoe is incredible to play in. Nike might've screwed up by putting out the elites with translucent outsoles first, because word was out that the traction was trash on this shoe. But the solid rubber outsoles? They grip the court hard. Great performance shoe. One of the better ones that I've ever played in, but nobody really talks about the Kobe 11 like that.

I recently started playing in the draft days....this shoe is incredible to play in. Nike might've screwed up by putting out the elites with translucent outsoles first, because word was out that the traction was trash on this shoe. But the solid rubber outsoles? They grip the court hard. Great performance shoe. One of the better ones that I've ever played in, but nobody really talks about the Kobe 11 like that.
View media item 2238763View media item 2238764I agree 100%. Both of these have solid grey outsoles and they both grip hard. No slippage whatsoever. I'm glad I got both pairs for $219. Definitely worth it, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom