Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Ordered the Barcas on Thursday night, got them in the mail this morning.
Crazy fast shipping.

These are likely another EM.  I believe it's this:

NIKE KOBE XI
WHITE/WASHED TEAL-BRIGHT CRIMSON
836183- 103 (836183 is an EM#)
2016-08-31 

i have seen kobe 11 summer pack but with EP on the box 836184 103 is the code, what does EP stands for?

i have seen kobe 11 summer pack but with EP on the box 836184 103 is the code, what does EP stands for?

Extra Play. They're the China/HK release. Not sure if they use XDR or HAGR on those pairs. All I know is that EP versions are built with outdoor play in mind.

Last edited:
I personally haven't seen them in that size near me. Some guy was grabbing them in size 10.5 and 11 Wednesday when I was picking up the Barcas. I'm sure they're still out there somewhere.
yea stock locate dey shud b available... jus pay in store n dey ship dem to ur house... my size 12 came in yesterday...

Do you guys think they will have size 7.5? Going to check once I can actually get to the mall lol. Can't drive around in this snow. 

Just called to check the status of my Barcas and they say that the store rejected the order. I assume they were sold the day I stock located them. They're looking For a size 11 in another location and will get back with me tomorrow. Smh. I new I should've went with the dark horses.

Wanted to double check; Pale Horse and Ghost of Christmas Past is not part of the sale right?

Sorry guys to clarify, The guy scanned them all and the following were $99.99:

USA elite
Innovation elite
Mambacurial em
All black em
Aces em
White/mint gum bottom em

Back
Top Bottom