Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
so after a week of hoopin in the dark knights, the kobe xi is certified
nthat.gif
 the traction is great, court feel all that.

im just wait for these to go on sale on the FTL website then im probly cop

Thanks for putting the FTL sale on this site. I was able to get the Barcelonas today and hadn't been able to find them online forever. They also had most of the KD9 s on sale too.

so after a week of hoopin in the dark knights, the kobe xi is certified
nthat.gif
 the traction is great, court feel all that.

im just wait for these to go on sale on the FTL website then im probly cop
The only reason I wanna cop these is because I keep seeing John Wall wearing em.. they look good on feets

I went to footlocker on 1/3/17 ordered the Barcas at the store & received it today (1/6/17). I check the shoes and one shoe is half size bigger than the other. Not happy about this. :frown:

Last edited:
Thank you for the information everyone. HoH at the Fox Hills Mall has a few of 11 left but are going fast. I was able to get the black horse pair. Thank you

Last edited:
I went to footlocker on 1/3/17 ordered the Barcas at the store & received it today (1/6/17). I check the shoes and one shoe is half size bigger than the other. Not happy about this. :frown:
It happens. I ordered a pair of Tinkers from FL and when they arrived, one shoe was a size 9 and the other was 9.5 and they were BOTH the left shoe. Smh.
I just brought it back to the store along with the receipt and packing slip and they were able to order the correct pair. The person even put a special note on the second order to make sure to doubled check the size and make sure I get a left and right shoe. Lol

​Nice. I live in the area and am looking to get in soon hopefully lol. I would definitely scoop for that price.

I ended up going to the Lloyd center FTL in Portland tonight and ordered a pair of parkers and innovations for $99.99 each. I purchased a pair of parkers off of NDC for 170 not too long ago. After the return, it will almost be like getting a pair of innovation for 30 dollars. Tonight was a good night.

Back
Top Bottom