Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
View media item 2352607
This is Footlocker for you...

I ordered a pair of the XI Pale Horse at FL when they were on sale for $129.99. I had a BD $25 coupon that I used. Came out to $113

They shipped me the all white Kobe AD. I took it back and told them I wanted the XI Pale Horse. Over an hour later, I ended returning the KoBe AD for retail and double up on the pale horse paying another $113.

Instead of shipping me 2 pairs of the XI Pale Horse, they sent me the GOCP and the Pale Horse.

It worked out better for me this time but damn! How are they not able to fulfill orders correctly. It's crazy to me. Just wanted to share lol

Last edited:
truth2truth truth2truth That's a come up. I Just returned my ghosts to get the pale horse. Gonna re buy the ghost when it's on sale. Love them both.

salacious crumb salacious crumb Thanks. I'm down in SD and gonna look in to either return and re buy or footlocker price adjustment.

This is Footlocker for you...

I ordered a pair of the XI Pale Horse at FL when they were on sale for $129.99. I had a BD $25 coupon that I used. Came out to $113

They shipped me the all white Kobe AD. I took it back and told them I wanted the XI Pale Horse. Over an hour later, I ended returning the KoBe AD for retail and double up on the pale horse paying another $113.

Instead of shipping me 2 pairs of the XI Pale Horse, they sent me the GOCP and the Pale Horse.

It worked out better for me this time but damn! How are they not able to fulfill orders correctly. It's crazy to me. Just wanted to share lol
I once ordered a Kobe T-shirt off FTL.com and they sent a pair of Kobe 8 Python's

And it was 2 left shoes and one was a size 9, the other was a size 13 lol 

Oreos at $99. My first Kobe 11. 

The master of innovation upper was more comfortable in store.

Last edited:
Can we have a sku/Upc for the Oreos to stock locate? I need those for 99 :nerd:

Footlocker.com and pick your size. There will be a pull down menu for a bar code and bring that to store. They can scan and stock locate in store. You'll also find the product number on that page under the picture if you wanna call instead

Footlocker.com and pick your size. There will be a pull down menu for a bar code and bring that to store. They can scan and stock locate in store. You'll also find the product number on that page under the picture if you wanna call instead

Forgot all about that. Good looks bro

Tryna get this guy on ebay to sell me master of innovations for $110
I hooe he will
My spare bday money would be well spent if so..

He came thru! 6th cw now. Love these for causal wear. Unlaced comfy as slippers. And in time will be his most sought after model with the 9s imo

Copped these for $75 at the outlet yesterday. I know they are the EM version but I thought it was a good deal. Will be ballin in these.

Anything under retail is always a win! Waiting on my Kobe 11 black space to come in so I finally have shoes to ball in. Been using the white 10s for the longest time. Actually, there was an air bubble buldge too so it's been rather uncomfortable.

Copped these for $75 at the outlet yesterday. I know they are the EM version but I thought it was a good deal. Will be ballin in these.View media item 2353123
$75 is a great price for those. I've personally used those for ball and they have incredible traction. However, I think the Oreos for $99 (available at FL) is an even better deal since they have heel zoom and I have yet to see pictures of torn flyknits unlike the recent pics of the torn EMs. I also think the Oreos are better aesthetically, IMO. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom