Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Copped the Oreo's for $89.99 with my $10 Foot Locker VIP reward. So glad they restocked because I missed out on this colorway when they dropped. Thanks for the heads up!

Just returned the Barcelona elites for the Oreos since they're 99 now.  Which do you guys prefer, the Barcelona Elites or Oreos?  

Just returned the Barcelona elites for the Oreos since they're 99 now.  Which do you guys prefer, the Barcelona Elites or Oreos?  

What size Barcelonas? I still need a pair of those. Are they currently $99?

I wore my Oreos tonight to hoop in and they are growing on me. Definitely a unique look, yet simple.

Im glad everyone is getting the oreo's for a good price. I ended up doubling up for $130 each around Christmas time. I was afraid that these wouldn't make it here but they did.

I'm getting ready for a collection pic here soon. Its been rough though after I ruptured my patellar tendon.

Damn I'd cop the blacks for 99. Wish it was online somewhere.

Oreos are fire. Copped them when they first went on sale around their release. At 99 it's a no brainer.

Last edited:
Footlocker didn't even have the $99 price tag on the shoes, had I not known through here, I would have just kept on walking. I had to ask the sales associate and he scanned, sure enough they were on sale.

so much win with FTL sale.  I got the black horse, and barca last time.  Picked up Oreo and black space yesterday.  Debating if I should go for the Master of Innovation, or wait until it is cheaper.  The Pale horse is 130, but I can wait that out, or use a coupon.  Anyone picked up EM for $100, considering Cloaks, and another pair of mambacurials. 

so much win with FTL sale.  I got the black horse, and barca last time.  Picked up Oreo and black space yesterday.  Debating if I should go for the Master of Innovation, or wait until it is cheaper.  The Pale horse is 130, but I can wait that out, or use a coupon.  Anyone picked up EM for $100, considering Cloaks, and another pair of mambacurials. 

Pale Horse are $99 also. I just picked up 2 pairs.

$75 is a great price for those. I've personally used those for ball and they have incredible traction. However, I think the Oreos for $99 (available at FL) is an even better deal since they have heel zoom and I have yet to see pictures of torn flyknits unlike the recent pics of the torn EMs. I also think the Oreos are better aesthetically, IMO. Just my 2 cents.
You and this forum are a bad influence. These are so nice. Maybe too nice to ball in? Maybe Ill keep both.

You and this forum are a bad influence. These are so nice. Maybe too nice to ball in? Maybe Ill keep both.
Tell me about it. I am trying my hardest not to go over to Footlocker over lunch and buy another pair.  
laugh.gif

I have absolutely no need for them, but I have a feeling I will cave soon. I bought the Easters for $75 at the Outlets a few months ago but they were a half size too big. Grabbed these yesterday and wore them right out of the box for my Men's league game and loved them. 

Was looking to buy an EM pair, but seen too many reviews from folks who have had them rip. 

Last edited:
Tell me about it. I am trying my hardest not to go over to Footlocker over lunch and buy another pair.  :lol:  

I have absolutely no need for them, but I have a feeling I will cave soon. I bought the Easters for $75 at the Outlets a few months ago but they were a half size too big. Grabbed these yesterday and wore them right out of the box for my Men's league game and loved them. 

Was looking to buy an EM pair, but seen too many reviews from folks who have had them rip. 

Buy while you can.Regret it later! You probably won't but it's better to regret having it rather than regret missing out.

I doubled an have no regrets

Footlocker didn't even have the $99 price tag on the shoes, had I not known through here, I would have just kept on walking. I had to ask the sales associate and he scanned, sure enough they were on sale.
One of the FTLs I bought it from had no clue they were on sale. I told the salesperson to ring it up and it rang up for $99 and his face said it all. He said "Ima get a pair!" Lol.

Buy while you can.Regret it later! You probably won't but it's better to regret having it rather than regret missing out.

I doubled an have no regrets

I have the same mentality. You have to act quick because sizes will run out with the quickness. I thought I secured a pair of size 9 FT Barcas but the package was lost and by the time I went back to the store to re-order, my size was sold out. I actually bought three pairs of Oreos, one for casual, one for ball, and one to stock. So far no buyers remorse.

Back
Top Bottom