Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Lol. Yes. The most recent additions were two pairs of the Kobe ALTs ($84 pair) and one pair each of Mambacurials and Cloaks ($80 pair). I keep telling myself no more pairs but I can't refuse at these prices.
This is the last Kobe line that I plan to own so I'm all in. I don't own any Kobe ADs. I tried on the NXTs yesterday and I may buy a pair or two if I can get them for

Alts got marked down at the Detroit store. I think they were $89.99 or $84.99 I forgot

30% would nice right now :smh:
Alts have been sitting at my Nike outlet, kinda sad tbh, kinda thinking of copping if it goes down at 85 with 30% off

Alts got marked down at the Detroit store. I think they were $89.99 or $84.99 I forgot

30% would nice right now :smh:
Alts have been sitting at my Nike outlet, kinda sad tbh, kinda thinking of copping if it goes down at 85 with 30% off

don't think they'll make it to a 30% off sale

they're sitting at my store. looks like they haven't sold any :lol:

got a few gift cards so a nice discount would make a no brainer just to rip the skin off

My Innovations fit really true to size, slightly narrow in the toebox even. But the Flyknit gets softer and really comfy once broken in.

Innovations were more tts for me and like the OP above, they are more narrow than some of the other ones. They fit to me almost like the Last Emperors. This model had the most inconsistent sizing I have ever seen lol.

So I just did circumcision on my Kobe alt, think this will hold for hooping? That was my initial plan but I'm not too sure now lol. It just feels like the other Kobe 11 soles are backed better with glue so it won't separate

So I just did circumcision on my Kobe alt, think this will hold for hooping? That was my initial plan but I'm not too sure now lol. It just feels like the other Kobe 11 soles are backed better with glue so it won't separate
That was also my intended purpose and concern. Didn't know what the support would be like once they were cut.

So I used the circumcised alts and it felt good on feet, it didn't separate on me for now lol. I'll use these as my hooping shoes for a while, we'll see
I wanted them for ball but was scared what would happend once they were circ..... Lol

Back
Top Bottom