OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Anyone else think these are a lot more "loose" than the MCs or Blacks from a while back. I know flyknit can very slightly but mine feel like I went a half size up this time. Works good as I have a wide foot but wondering if its just me

Anyone else think these are a lot more "loose" than the MCs or Blacks from a while back. I know flyknit can very slightly but mine feel like I went a half size up this time. Works good as I have a wide foot but wondering if its just me
yup.. a little bit more loose than the mc's.. you also notice that the toebox is not as round as the mc's, almost see something sticking out.

Damn he sold his and I can't sell mine!!
I think its so weird that these seem to have little resale value just in comparison with the multicolors and even most elite highs due to the look, limitedness, and what they represent. Im not complaining I might try to pick up two more pairs from others while they are still near retail. I think people will look back and regret not having a pair

I think its so weird that these seem to have little resale value just in comparison with the multicolors and even most elite highs due to the look, limitedness, and what they represent. Im not complaining I might try to pick up two more pairs from others while they are still near retail. I think people will look back and regret not having a pair
If it had been a standard limited release, I would agree. But in the end it was just a different MC FK that people may or may not like better than the original MC. I think if Nike had released a standard build the next day it would be completely different, but as it is there are tons of awful pairs and tons of the standard ones, and maybe just no one really wants them at the end of the IX run, especially with the Xmas, BHM, and WTK all dropping within a month. Dunno.

No kid size. He wears a size 11.

Laces are black/volt from laced up laces.

Last edited:
I think i messed up on my pair.have white GITD everything except swoosh.doesnt match the white tongue.how bad does it look?

AND Nike left a big scratch on the heel..contacted customer service and a supervisor will email me about this.
So Nike has finally emailed me regarding this and gave me 2 options. first one is keep the shoe and they can reimburse me 15% of what I paid and second is just return the shoes and only get a refund, no discount codes whatsoever. I want to return them because the tongue doesnt match the GITD at the same time I want to keep them to get it repaired/customized so they would look better.

dang this is tough...

So Nike has finally emailed me regarding this and gave me 2 options. first one is keep the shoe and they can reimburse me 15% of what I paid and second is just return the shoes and only get a refund, no discount codes whatsoever. I want to return them because the tongue doesnt match the GITD at the same time I want to keep them to get it repaired/customized so they would look better.

dang this is tough...
How did you not know the white GiTd wouldnt match a straight white anything? Everything ive seen gitd since i was a kid was always greenish/milky colored.

How did you not know the white GiTd wouldnt match a straight white anything? Everything ive seen gitd since i was a kid was always greenish/milky colored.
Not familiar with the GITD. This is my first white GITD pair. I thought nike rendering and actual pair would be the same.

That poor guy with the all red option thought the same thing
laugh.gif
. Those renderings are horrible ill give you that
true that... At least my pair is not that bad as his lol. I emailed nike back and asked for more compensation. hopefully its a win for me.

Back
Top Bottom