OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'd return that pair, to be honest. What's 15%? $38? That won't make you feel better. You would feel better if it were 50%, which we know won't happen.

My thoughts exactly...emailed nike back and asked for more compensation.if nothing happnens,i will ship them back.

My thoughts exactly...emailed nike back and asked for more compensation.if nothing happnens,i will ship them back.
Im so confused. There is barely anything wrong with the shoes. Its also an easy fix if you are ocd about it. Guys like you make it hard for people with legit claims to get compensated. Just take the 15 and cover the back with your pants if you think its that bad... As for the white GITD that is your fault not nikes. You are prolly the only person on earth that thought they would be the same exact color

Last edited:
It's a scratch on the gold lines on the heel - I would just get a gold sharpie or gold fingernail polish and handle it. Or just return them. The tongue issue is your own fault, so not sure why you expect them to compensate for that. A lot of us probably ended up with something on the MM that we would change, but a lot of us rushed and we got what we made. Just the nature of the beast. 

Premium and Nike do not co-exist. If you want a premium shoe, you'll have to look for another brand. Not a knock on you but an observation that I have made on this forum is that people tend to think because a shoe is marked at a certain amount, they think the shoe is considered premium.
repped. My Puma blaze of glorys are way higher quality than anything I have obtained from nike in awhile and half the price. Anyway it sucks about flaws but send em back for your money back isn't terrible. Yeah the MM option is gone but that's nike for you. You could probably come up like 20$ on the electronic bay.

Looks like even the pair I messed up on got sold. (Trust me, I know how ugly they are. I took a risk on a shoe and it didn't work out. Not the end of the world lol). At least I didn't buy an extra pair just to sell, and get stuck with them like the other 100 pairs on eBay lol
Just curious what you were going for? Those are really, umm, interesting. But, I know how things can go when you are in a hurry and the rendering is not really accurate, FK wise. I messed up on my speckle color, since I left the mango on that I used with a different sole and swoosh, and in hindsight I shoulda done a grey sole, but I love my pair.

Just something different. I was thinking the red would look good if it all went together. I play basketball for Bryan College, and our school colors are red & gold. In hindsight, I should've kept them simple lol

Im so confused. There is barely anything wrong with the shoes. Its also an easy fix if you are ocd about it. Guys like you make it hard for people with legit claims to get compensated. Just take the 15 and cover the back with your pants if you think its that bad... As for the white GITD that is your fault not nikes. You are prolly the only person on earth that thought they would be the same exact color
I know I am not blind if the rendering came out like this

So as you can see that is VERY white than the pair that I have. I am not a shoe expert to know that it will look different than usual.again, it is my first time having a GITD option on a shoe. never seen one in person before. as for the gold back, I dont really need it repaired, I just need the white tongue to be repainted and dont want to pay out of pocket hence asking nike for more compensation on my pair.

Just got pair 1 of 3. Not happy with the white parts of the shoe. Looks dingy. Also the white sock liner has a hue of blue already. Like Jean dye. Anyways. The fly knit is great in the MM. Can't wait for the other two.

Matter of fact the white on here looks VNDS lol. I'm gonna beg for a coupon so I can buy more. Lol.

Spoke to a rep a week to week and a half ago asking about the status of my pair. She told me they were finishing up on once done they would ship. Asked her when they would ship but she didn't have any info on that. Pressed her and asked here when she thought they would ship and she told me today, 01/15. Checked my order status and boom...they shipped. Tracking number but it's not updated yet. Can't wait.

My MM cam 2 days ago, and i cried like a baby, it was sooo beautiful. Gonna DS them and a pair of MC to rock them as WTKB9 low hehehe..

So as you can see that is VERY white than the pair that I have. I am not a shoe expert to know that it will look different than usual.again, it is my first time having a GITD option on a shoe. never seen one in person before. as for the gold back, I dont really need it repaired, I just need the white tongue to be repainted and dont want to pay out of pocket hence asking nike for more compensation on my pair.
What color are you trying to get the tongue repainted? If that's the case ship em back bro.

But imo the rendering looks more identical to your actual pair than i thought at first.

You lost bro. If you're not happy just take the L

View media item 1353167

The pic clearly shows pure white and milky off white. I am now even more lost than before.... Just send them back dude. I am super happy with my pair should I call up nike and offer them 15% extra? You win some you lose some bro

Back
Top Bottom