OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Wolf Grey Chukka inspired. About to pull the trigger. Nike killin my wallet
mean.gif
Bro!!!!!...You killed it.  Bravo!!!!

I may have to steal this one.

how long do yall think this wil last because i cant order till next week but im worried because i never seen so many people buying id's at one time

how long do yall think this wil last because i cant order till next week but im worried because i never seen so many people buying id's at one time
they should be around for a while if anything might have more upper options as elite lows come out nike ain't gonna let u make them before they release them they know what they doin lol

Last edited:
i'd order this ID as soon as possible just to be safe. since you never know if this is a limited ID option and if nike plans on keeping the flyknit ID up the rest of summer.

Now I'm goin back and forth between black and white lining on mps I like the contrast the white gives but I ain't tryna have the inside of my shoe lookin dirty down the line lol

Well that's stupid seeing how the EM and FK are two different shoes with the former offering more options for customization than these.

ok fam you really wanna do this?

EM
1. ability to make more ugly fruity colorways

FK
1. modification to more panels

2. texture and detail of flyknit, so they look like an actual official colorway

3. better looking back area

4. recreate limited colorways in the superior low cut

i think we have a winner

Last edited:
to those of you with like 25 tabs open making every pair you can think of

mind closing a couple tabs and sharing the bandwidth? I can't even get the page to load lmao

i think they are still adding stuff.

the GITD soles are now available.

o wait..

my b..

pretty much everything but multi can have GITD..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom