OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Well that's stupid seeing how the EM and FK are two different shoes with the former offering more options for customization than these.

ok fam you really wanna do this?

EM
1. ability to make more ugly fruity colorways

FK
1. modification to more panels

2. texture and detail of flyknit, so they look like an actual official colorway

3. better looking back area

4. recreate limited colorways in the superior low cut

i think we have a winner

You said a lot of nothing. What fruity colorways? You can also recreate limited colors in the EM as many have done with Mango Barcelona VI. Better looking back area? What? While the EM low has a plain profile, the versatility of what you can do hasn't been seen in any other Kobe ID.

Last edited:
i'm kinda glad i didn't get the MP high's for some ridiculous price. i'm gonna ball in my flynit lows and it's gonna feel damn good :smokin

You said a lot of nothing. What fruity colorways? You can also recreate limited colors in the EM as many have done with Mango Barcelona VI. Better looking back area? What? While the EM low has a plain profile, the versatility of what you can do hasn't been seen in any other Kobe ID.

i meant the back of the shoe looks better.

and all the options on the em are useless essentially because the only good fruity colorway (the only type of colorways you can make with all the options) is the barcelona and it's not even on the same model as the 6 lmao.

subtle options on the 9 em are just ugly because of the mesh while the flyknit makes it interesting while at the same time lowkey because of its unique texture.

the engineered mesh is so BORING and the tongue is so much uglier. that back piece is also really corny with the 9 stripes rather than the nicer running inspired 9 stripes on the flyknit.

Is anyone getting different options on desktop and mobile? On desktop I don't see translucent midsole but on mobile it's there, same with gitd outsole. The rendering doesn't show up on desktop. My computer might be jacked up though.

EDIT: nvm MC upper has limitations unlike the black and grey upper

Last edited:
none of these nike reps are blessing me with a 20% off code lol

none of these nike reps are blessing me with a 20% off code lol
What makes you think they just hand those codes out ? 
laugh.gif

i'm kinda glad i didn't get the MP high's for some ridiculous price. i'm gonna ball in my flynit lows and it's gonna feel damn good
smokin.gif
Though I caved and bought the MPs over retail... I know how bitter the struggle was when those came out so limited.  Happy for all that they came through with these on iD 
smokin.gif

What makes you think they just hand those codes out ? :lol:

i had problems with a few of my orders in the past and never received a discount code. i figured i would try to cash in on one now.

Back
Top Bottom