OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
those look a lot like the victories in that pic. not that thats a bad thing though

Lol yeah, I agree. It really looks like the victory lows, with speckles of purple in the flyknit.

I finally got my MC lows for 310 bucks woot

Last edited:
I dunno if I've ever seen a beat or worn pair of either the MC or MMs.  But will put them to test.  The IXs are probably the most comfortable kobe lows ever, but I have to wear them a lot more to see.

They do look 
nthat.gif
 in that pic

Here's a non-Mamba Moment related post haha. I pulled the trigger on these yesterday. Wasn't a big fan of the fade option until I made these. Hope they turn out good!

I planned on doing a family shot of my entire IX's collection today, but the NYC weather isn't cooperating.  I'll try to get some pics next weekend though.  But in the mean time, this was my collection a few months ago.  It's grown some since then.
you have an amazing collection, I'm so jealous lol. I wish I had some MPs, Beets and White themed MCs thats all I really want.

I'm thinking if I really want to make a grey pair since I already have the beethovens anyway, plus I'm getting the BHM and I have the elite gold, maybe I already have enough white/grey in my collection

But that grey pair is really really nice :frown:

Last edited:
I'm thinking if I really want to make a grey pair since I already have the beethovens anyway, plus I'm getting the BHM and I have the elite gold, maybe I already have enough white/grey in my collection

But that grey pair is really really nice
frown.gif
If you have the beethovens then you are winning. Don't worry about the ID pair haha, they do look pretty good though.

Why is having a pair of white shoes that will turn themselves purple for no good reason winning?
Personally, I think they are the best looking of the elite lows aside from the MC ID. They may be the best white/black pair of flyknits depending on where you would put the trainers.

I have seen the purple thing you are talking about but haven't seen so much of it that would be considered a defect, and people have rid the purple with a good cleaning.

If you don't like them then that is fine. I just think it would be a waste of money to make a 260 pair of IDs when he has a (arguably) superior shoe in the same style.

I planned on doing a family shot of my entire IX's collection today, but the NYC weather isn't cooperating.  I'll try to get some pics next weekend though.  But in the mean time, this was my collection a few months ago.  It's grown some since then.
Which do you prefer, the Beethovens or your Grey ID pair. Any difference between them quality or feel wise? 

Which do you prefer, the Beethovens or your Grey ID pair. Any difference between them quality or feel wise? 
I prefer the grey id.  The quality is pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom