OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dang bro my pair has a defect too. I'm missing a "stitch" but a discount will make it all better lol
So I got with Nike regarding my issue and they issued me a 10% off promo code. Which I feel is completely fair.

I could've been a jerk off and escalated to get more off. But I truly feel 10-15% is completely good being they only messed up on the "stitch" on the back.

So just a useless post basically lol.

So I got with Nike regarding my issue and they issued me a 10% off promo code. Which I feel is completely fair.

I could've been a jerk off and escalated to get more off. But I truly feel 10-15% is completely good being they only messed up on the "stitch" on the back.

As long as you think its fair its all good. I honestly got a 20% for less. I didn't have to escalate it very much. I just mentioned how I have been a loyal customer over the years and I feel that with the price tag that they should be high quality product.

As long as you think its fair its all good. I honestly got a 20% for less. I didn't have to escalate it very much. I just mentioned how I have been a loyal customer over the years and I feel that with the price tag that they should be high quality product.
What was wrong with your pair? I guess it's pick and choose. I feel it's fair since going thru about 5 reps and all saying either refund or keep. LOL

So anything is better than nothing. But I'm still happy.

I did the lace swap and couldn't wait to wear them. I'm also finally home when the sun is out. Figured yall would like to see the volt beasting in the daylight. On my way to FedEx to send my other pair to a fellow @1nikefanboy
Waxed Laces!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!! I never thought about doing that hahah.... Look so much sleeker

Dang 10% only? I mean if you're happy with that then I guess thats cool..

I get 10% off coupons 80% of the time after chatting with a representative for whatever reason and then just nicely asking for one at the end of our chat.

money $hot !!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Dang 10% only? I mean if you're happy with that then I guess thats cool..

I get 10% off coupons 80% of the time after chatting with a representative for whatever reason and then just nicely asking for one at the end of our chat.
I honestly thought i was going to end up empty handed bro.

The way stuff was going. They weren't giving me anything. My situation was small in my eyes compared to much bigger issues.

When I look at this particular situation my issue was indeed a 10-15% issue. Others deserve the 20% or even more. Nike has taken care of me for the most part.

25% clearance and such. So no biggie to me.

I honestly thought i was going to end up empty handed bro.

The way stuff was going. They weren't giving me anything. My situation was small in my eyes compared to much bigger issues.

When I look at this particular situation my issue was indeed a 10-15% issue. Others deserve the 20% or even more. Nike has taken care of me for the most part.

25% clearance and such. So no biggie to me.
Thats good man, as long as your happy. You have a better outlook on it than I do but I think you're far more deserving for the 20% than others I've seen in the past few weeks.

Thats good man, as long as your happy. You have a better outlook on it than I do but I think you're far more deserving for the 20% than others I've seen in the past few weeks.
Well that's kind bro thanks alot. Wont complain too much. In this world. Take what you can. Give nothing back (jack sparrow voice LOL)

In the end 10% will still get me something cheaper.

This, but I mentioned that this is my first id, they took off %15 of my MM and gave me 15% off for future which I used on BHM. I asked for both coupon since they are only trying to give me one.

Anyone ever been told there are no promotional codes available "at this time"? 
Yup, I was given that nonsense when my order for the 2k14 LBJs were taking even longer than the other people to get in. I politely told them that they were full of it...

What was wrong with your pair? I guess it's pick and choose. I feel it's fair since going thru about 5 reps and all saying either refund or keep. LOL

So anything is better than nothing. But I'm still happy.
Oh i definitely agree. I would accept 10% as well. I had small amount of paint on the soles that were blue. I was eventually able to rub it off but and the gold on the heel tab was peeling. Nothing too major but i wanted to let them know about it. I wasn't going off on them or anything I more so just wanted them to know. I asked for a promocode and she said that she couldnt do anything. I asked to be transferred to manager that could. She at first was saying that there is nothing that they would do anyway (out of frustration). I got transferred and sent the guy the pics and he was quick to give me the code. 
This, but I mentioned that this is my first id, they took off %15 of my MM and gave me 15% off for future which I used on BHM. I asked for both coupon since they are only trying to give me one.
There it is! I saved my conversation to make sure if i got code jacked that i could get it renewed lol. Thats awesome though that you got 15% off. Good job picking up the BHM i did the same thing lol. 

I probably could have tried for money of my purchase but oh well im not too worried about it. I feel that sitting back and saying nothing is worse than saying something. Im not saying pull a pokezack or anything though lol.

Anyone ever been told there are no promotional codes available "at this time"? 
As an error code or by a rep? If it's the latter, I think that's new protocol all reps are supposed to say when people ask for one (assuming there's no generic codes in effect at the time). Nike's realized they've given out too many codes in the past so getting a new one won't be as easy.

damn i couldn't get any codes. Customer service dude kept saying to return the defective item and wait for a restock. I think imma contact them again and ask for a manager.

So many green options! Not hating but it seems like all ids are green. I wanna do the Royal Blue but dont see any. If anyone has a blue theme please post, would be much appreciated

How come the tongue looks so big on some shoes and smaller on others?  Do you guys think it has to do with the sizing? Like a larger size will run longer and make the tongue look more proportional to the shoe? I realize sometimes it can just be the appearance of how its laced up.. but sometimes they look a lot bigger than other times. Wondering if it's a sizing issue cuz I wanted to place another order for some ID's.

Back
Top Bottom