OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Received my green glow pair of MMs and pulled the trigger on a pair of MCs.  It was a good week indeed.

They look crazy in blacklight. 

The fade options look better on feet than they do in photos. I've seen a few around LA and they don't look that bad. 

I ordered an iD sunday or monday. Got the start email today, got the finishung touches email tonight

Do the other ID flyknit colors fit the same as the mm? I found the mm to run smaller than the elites, the mm being my only pair of lows for reference. Had to swap out insole with ones from some 8's.

Mamba Moment came in.

Def happy with them. Got a lot of purple.
I see you rocking with those Kyrie joints. They're growing on me. I saw someone did a grey/blue/red bomber inspired pair with the multicolored laces that had me tempted
nthat.gif

finally got my pair in, not sure if going up .5 sz was the best choice since it fit a bit loose but length wise it was fine.. I wonder how TTS would've fit like. Definitely want to make a black pair, but not sure if I should go with an 11 like I did with the MM or go my true size 10.5
I went with my true size 8.5 and I actually feel that they were a little snug. Length wise they were fine but it seems like the toe box was not as roomy as the highs or the EM's.

Back
Top Bottom