OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got mine in today and was pretty pleased with the knit. I could even live with the OD speckles, but the heel tabs are sort of leaning. I'll post pics tomorrow. They'll probably end up being sold, but I'll try to cash in on my clean build so I don't want to rip off anyone on here.

I ordered an iD sunday or monday. Got the start email today, got the finishung touches email tonight
What you design 
nerd.gif

I might have to copy your USO IDs feel like I need to add a blk FK to the rotation 

the OG mamba moments are really something special.

OG? You mean the standard build? Not a fan.

And not directed at you but OG is just used poorly, badly, and inappropriately. Nothing "OG" about a shoe released 5/6 weeks ago.

nah, OG.

the "mamba moment" ID is the what he wore. the pattern has nothing to do with mamba's moment.

if you don't have the pair he wore, you don't have the mamba moments, imo :D

FINALLY! I got my three pairs. Initially I was only keeping one, but changed my mind. They came out better than I could possibly imagine. I don't think these pics actually captures how beautiful these shoes are.  I still don't like the CW Kobe wore (the original MM, I want call it OG). I'm going to let go of that one and keep the white and purple. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom