OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I don't know how Nike is going make the next Kobe as successful as the IX Elite Lows. I hope they do, but until then I think i'm going to get 1 more ID before it's no longer available. 

Any guesses on new color ways dropping before they get snatched off the id menu?

Im hoping they add the MC one more time, or what if they added a new multi color or WTK color way...

Not likely i know but i couldn't imagine a more profitable way for them to go out. and you know how Nike is about them profits!

Im hoping they add the MC one more time, or what if they added a new multi color or WTK color way...

Not likely i know but i couldn't imagine a more profitable way for them to go out. and you know how Nike is about them profits!

I think Nike has one more MC restock up their sleeve. Every time I get on to mess around with options. MC flashes on the upper for like 5 seconds and dissappears. The only other time I've had this happen is right before last MC restock and whenever an nikeid shoe is set for a new option (before nike tells us what the option is)

Last edited:
I think Nike has one more MC restock up their sleeve. Every time I get on to mess around with options. MC flashes on the upper for like 5 seconds and dissappears. The only other time I've had this happen is right before last MC restock and whenever an nikeid shoe is set for a new option (before nike tells us what the option is)
I hope so. 

For those who werent able to get a pair of MC it would be nice but I wouldnt lose any sleep over either MC options coming back 

Each batch of MC ( 1st MC, 2nd MC, and MM) were all planned last year. "Restock" is just a marketing scheme that works for Nike to create hype

That glitch always got me excited for a quick second, it's been happening to me for a long time though. Would love for it to be a harbinger of an MC restock, but I won't hold my breath.

I believe the Roshe Run MC is the only option we will see but I hope you guys are right!

Last edited:
Any guesses on new color ways dropping before they get snatched off the id menu?

I hope so. 

For those who werent able to get a pair of MC it would be nice but I wouldnt lose any sleep over either MC options coming back 

Each batch of MC ( 1st MC, 2nd MC, and MM) were all planned last year. "Restock" is just a marketing scheme that works for Nike to create hype

That glitch always got me excited for a quick second, it's been happening to me for a long time though. Would love for it to be a harbinger of an MC restock, but I won't hold my breath.

today? restock mc? 

I believe the Roshe Run MC is the only option we will see but I hope you guys are right!

one can only hope

Thinking of selling my MM they idk i like them but not sure if i want to keep.
Don't sell now... prices are too low. theyll jump imo later down the road.

Also if you sell now... and they jump later youll probably regret it and prices would be too high to obtain

Don't sell now... prices are too low. theyll jump imo later down the road.

Also if you sell now... and they jump later youll probably regret it and prices would be too high to obtain
True, thanks for your opinion. I just needed the money too for other kicks i want from next month.

Back
Top Bottom