OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
No it charges you right away, unless it's the pay after delivery option which is 2 weeks after purchase...

I have the pay after delivery option but when checking out on Nike..it does not let you use that option..which is strange because on JimmyJazz the other day I was able to use it..it lets me use that option on eBay all the time

Last edited:
I have the pay after delivery option but when checking out on Nike..it does not let you use that option..which is strange because on JimmyJazz the other day I was able to use it..it lets me use that option on eBay all the time
I think only certain stores accept that. I know ebay for one, and I've used it on champs as well..

My heel tabs on the MMs are off. I'm not as bummed about as I was when I opened the box, but I'm holding off on rocking them. From what I can see it looks like most pairs have them all shifted to the left as well.

We just got a snow storm last night
past a foot of snow. ..
Wisconsin winters are horrible
its not even the snow I have a problem with its just so cold

First or third, depends on if youll ball in them or wear them casually

and if you do first get rid of the multi purple midsole and outsole, doesnt have that good of an effect
mean.gif

I regretted passing on RD and I wanted to cop a pair before the prices get out of hand. Found a seller on the bay with a pretty decent listing.  I figured $70 over retail wasn't bad.

Gotta say the Mamba Moments look amazing in the sunlight.  Can't wait until the warm weather comes.........

Last edited:
well estimated delivery date would be March 5th for my order made this morning. Hopeful for that early delivery.

Anyone know how to clean flyknit on the Kobe 9? My girlfriend spilled coffee on my the toe box (right shoe) of my Beethoven's and it isn't coming out with Jason Markk. Help please!!!

Back
Top Bottom