OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
really debating pulling the trigger on a no imagination black/metallic silver htm inspired pair before these are taken off of iD

Just placed my final order for the 9 iD. Went with a solid black upper/red heeltab/black swoosh combo.

Nike got me for 4 iDs for this model... :D

Last edited:
LMAO once you name it, it will be harder to let go. I need a name for mine since I am keeping them.
View media item 1381345
i know but i already got shipping label printed out ready to go ship it in 1 or 2 days lol [emoji]128533[/emoji] & idk what i would name yours, i like them tho thats GITD sole ? If it is i was thinking of gettin it for mines but didnt know if it would look good so ijust went with black kus it matches with anything lol

So as we near the end of the 9 ID's what are some of your guys top ID's/ favorite ID's? Post some pics I need inspiration for a pair to make 
happy.gif
. Thinking about making a black flyknit pair with white sole/swoosh and speckles. 

really want to do a black htm pair as well but man i dont think i can handle that price point without a code :wow:

oh God all those 3 Ids are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Can anyone comment on the "Translucent Clear" soles? The durability. I'm thinking of doing an all black pair w clear ice soles before they're taken down. Does it yellow like JB ice soles?

Can anyone comment on the "Translucent Clear" soles? The durability. I'm thinking of doing an all black pair w clear ice soles before they're taken down. Does it yellow like JB ice soles?
yes it will yellow. It hasn't happened to any yet, because the 9 line is hasn't been around too long, but all translucent "icey" soles will yellow after time due to the way it's compounds react to oyxgen.

I've only worn mine a couple times and they already yellowing especially from the pressure points of your foot

Back
Top Bottom