OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for the help on deciding between my 3 choices. I am torn between the gitd swoosh or black. Does the gitd swoosh look pretty good on the grey? I searched for some pics but didn't have much luck. Thanks again for the help. 

HEADS UP FAM:

KOBE X All Star IDs will launch All Star Weekend, so that MIGHT be the definite date that the Kobe IX IDs are pulled.  GO GO GO.

Was such a great run, RIP Kobe IX 

Wtf!?...we gunna be gettin the "ALL-STARS" version of the IDs?...Oh damn!..why?..why not the regular version?...S.O.B!! Dissapointing! I cant stand that high heel tab flap thingy on the All Stars. No IDs for me then if thats true? Ugh!

Chill.. sooner or later the regular version will be on id fam.
This is just one of nike's trick to get our money.. no wonder this year asg shoes look like crap.. so ppl will go crazy on the ids

I'm glad the ID is the way it is. I like the tongue and the heel tab on the All Star a lot more than the GR regular shoe. A lot more character.

any size 8s out there that wanna go half on a what tha kobe theme, swoosh price also :wink:
Don't have the money to do it with you but would love to see the design anyways. Never really thought about doing it with these but seems like there could be a lot of cool possibilities.

I got a nice little pair coming in next week, can't wait to show you guys

Think I may just send my MM back. So many dang releases coming out this month, need to open up some room in the account haha.

The X's are looking better each day. I can't way to see how they incorporate flyknit into the low.

Think I may just send my MM back. So many dang releases coming out this month, need to open up some room in the account haha.

The X's are looking better each day. I can't way to see how they incorporate flyknit into the low.
Don't do it! you will regret it!...just wait until summer time and you break them out

Just checking out my pair .. my last one was a lil snug so i was trying on these new ones. Decided maybe ill try a diff insole. The 8 insoles are golden in these :smokin

Bruh :x do yall see how thick these damn insoles my god :wow:

View media item 1385945

nthat.gif

Tried to hold back but ordered my first (and only) kobe ever tonight before they went away.  The only retail version I even considered getting was the bethoven, but they dried up so fast I never had a chance. 

So I went with a simple grey flyknit, white and black color scheme.   I wanted something I could literally wear with anything.

Expensive, but what the heck, I got a tax refund on the way.

not sure If im gonna even like the kobe X. 

Back
Top Bottom