OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
its a shame they couldnt bring the MK flyknit back for one last go before they went away..

If they do 2 days from now Ill be so mad.

The way the KB10s look.. wish I could've done more with the KB9s. Sad to see that it's coming to an end. One of my rules with shoes is that.. I will never pay over retail, but I MUST HAVE those Mamba Moments ! EBay.. Here I Come !

anybody know if the snake prints are fully sublimated(starting with white mesh) or if it's just black sublimated over the base color?

Anybody do a Hollywood Night ID?? I haven't seen pics of an ID pair, only Kobe's PE.

Also, the grey/black fade option ... is the shoe entirely grey flyknit but the black is just sprayed on? or are both the real flyknit colors?

Saw someone in the gym yesterday squatting in whited out MMs with red speckles. Never thought i'd see a pair around here on foot but makes me want em more 
roll.gif

blue/green fades with white mid/outsole/lining or Blue Lagoon 10s? my only concern with the fades is the spray painting. Will it last?

Those blue joints look like the Brave Blues. I am itching to ID another pair, but I'm trying to practice self control.

Back
Top Bottom