OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
:lol:  What's more impressive is that there's 29 pairs of shoes but really only 15 different styles (I count all MMs, MCs and regular IDs as 3 separate styles) but I never understood the love affair with the Beethovens, I always thought they were the worst Elite low to release.
I can only speak for myself here but I like them because they're a simple white and black theme. Occasionally I like a pair of all purple shoes but majority of the time I want something simple that I can wear basically anything with. This along with the fact that I don't like the glow options on the red lows make the Beethoven's my favorite elite low to release besides Nike iD.

:lol:  What's more impressive is that there's 29 pairs of shoes but really only 15 different styles (I count all MMs, MCs and regular IDs as 3 separate styles) but I never understood the love affair with the Beethovens, I always thought they were the worst Elite low to release.
by far the worst. And this is coming from someone who ranks the BHM as the third best elite model. Somehow the beets just look all wrong. Kobe VI cool grey ids look better. All of lewi's mc ids have me in awe.

I do love the Beethovens, I came into the Kobe 9 game a little late and those were the first pair I got on release day, and I was actually dumbfounded how I was able to get them before NDC started crashing, so there's a bit of a "win" feeling on them for me, they probably are my favorite, then perhaps the Brave Blues second (I have a weakness for blue shoes), then I'd say the MP.

Totally forgot these things ship from china so my expected delivery is the 18th. Hope the speckle man doesn't go ham on my midsole tho.

Reading through this thread got me all in my feelings. I wanted to order a pair but I procrastinated

Who got a size 10 WTT inspired pair they want to let go? 
frown.gif

what is WTT inspired?

I received an "Almost Finished" email yesterday evening and just received a "We've started on your order" email just now haha ... Nike and their emails I swear.

Got an email saying my order is almost finish.

After a couple minutes I got another email saying "we've started making your order".

Got my finishing touches email Tuesday. Still no shipping email. I hope they aren't still adding more speckles.

Question for you guys that have returned NikeID shoes. Some guys have mentioned that you get a coupon code when you return them. Did you do the return label? e-mailed return label? or did you take them back to a Nike store?

Back
Top Bottom