OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Offical regret not pulling the trigger on my Miami Night iD. Both of yours came out Great.

Got these people in the mail on Friday and not really feeling them. I dunno if I sho just return them or try and sell them on the bay or something
Ordered those exact pair as my last ID (without speckles though). I think the speckle job was a little overdone, but I still think they're clean.

Question for you guys that have returned NikeID shoes. Some guys have mentioned that you get a coupon code when you return them. Did you do the return label? e-mailed return label? or did you take them back to a Nike store?
You have to call them (nike) tell them you want to return they will ask few questions then they will email you the shipping label you just need print it and provide your own box and take it to UPS after they get the sneaker they will refund you the money within 2-5 days if its (credit card) or depends what you used to buy the sneaker... Sadly i returned my MMs.

Last edited:
You have to call them (nike) tell them you want to return they will ask few questions then they will email you the shipping label you just need print it and provide your own box and take it to UPS Then they will refund you the money to the credit card you used or depends what you used to buy the sneaker... Sadly i returned my MMs.
None of the Factory Stores take them back anymore only the Regular retail stores do here in AZ.

Ordered my first IDs ever on the 6th...got my finishing touches email the following Wednesday, been quiet ever since...u guys weren't kidding about this waiting game :frown:

Ordered my first as well on the 4th, got the starting email on the 8th and finishing touches email on the 10th. Can't wait for these! 

You have to call them (nike) tell them you want to return they will ask few questions then they will email you the shipping label you just need print it and provide your own box and take it to UPS Then they will refund you the money to the credit card you used or depends what you used to buy the sneaker... Sadly i returned my MMs.

None of the Factory Stores take them back anymore only the Regular retail stores do here in AZ.

The outlet in Niagara Falls New York has returned my IDs before. Not sure if that's a factory store you're talking about.

looks like my order got delayed in china. the wait is killing me. that last pic making me second guess myself on putting white speckles on my design. looks so clean with out them.

Back
Top Bottom