OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

Damn man 6????

Im usually a 10 in everything but got wind of the "size up" factor with these so 10.5 is the grail, I'd imagine an 11 would be pushing it just a bit too much

Thx for the heads up anyway

I know what the title says but c'mon guys, I'm Desperate - anyone got a hook up on a 10.5 that doesn't look like they've got 2 big dirt stains on the toebox á la the ones on eBay
roll.gif

yellow/brownish/dark spots normal on glow in the dark soles? my cam sucks they look a lil more visible in person.

seller declared them as DS. everything looks good except for the yellow spots, no hill drags or anything. both shoes have the yellow spots and they're on the exact location. 

yellow/brownish/dark spots normal on glow in the dark soles? my cam sucks they look a lil more visible in person.

seller declared them as DS. everything looks good except for the yellow spots, no hill drags or anything. both shoes have the yellow spots and they're on the exact location. 
I think those sports are normal unfortunately. It's oxidation of the soles...the one problem with GITD and icey soles. I say just wear them and you won't notice the spots anymore 
happy.gif

yea my white infrared 6's have them too. have only worn them once for like 3-5 hours, no hill drags just the yellow/brownish spots, they can pass as DS. 

Back
Top Bottom