OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
so for people here with GITD outsoles, do you guys have the same problem?

Last edited:
I don't have any shoes with GITD soles, but I've had the same happen to DS shoes with translucent soles - it's pretty common.

Those outsoles look really clean other than the spots, so I wouldn't doubt that they're indeed DS unless I saw pictures that showed otherwise.

they look more visible in person and theres some spots that my phone camera didnt capture in this picture. 

should i ask for a partial refund? got them for $235 shipped.

Last edited:
What are the OG MC selling for in size 11? Might move mine since j don't think I'll ever wear em

And yes clear soles get that from the glue underneath. I had ID Viii with the volt clear sole and it was brown all underneath in less than a year DS

just saw another person on twitter who bought from the same reseller got a pair of "ds" mamba moments with yellowing soles. 

this time the outsoles are just the regular kobe 9 outsoles, no GITD or translucent. 

just saw another person on twitter who bought from the same reseller got a pair of "ds" mamba moments with yellowing soles. 

this time the outsoles are just the regular kobe 9 outsoles, no GITD or translucent. 

Get over it bro.... Clear and GITD soles will yellow even if never worn. You've really never seen this before?

bro trust me i was over it, hid the shoes in my closet and everything. 

but then i saw this guy on twitter with the same problem. his outsoles are regular kobe 9 outsoles, not gitd or translucent. 

i have a pair of kobe 9 id with regular white outsoles, they're still pristine, no yellowing or dark spots. 

bro trust me i was over it, hid the shoes in my closet and everything. 

but then i saw this guy on twitter with the same problem. his outsoles are regular kobe 9 outsoles, not gitd or translucent. 

i have a pair of kobe 9 id with regular white outsoles, they're still pristine, no yellowing or dark spots. 

There's a lot of factors.

Some shoes will yellow faster than others.

What are the OG MC selling for in size 11? Might move mine since j don't think I'll ever wear em

To be honest, they aint really moving. You're looking at retail or maybe up to $300. I hooked someone up here for retail. Had too many pairs and they were just sitting. Gave it to someone who missed out and really wanted a pair. Same size too

Meh, I think the Multicolor IDs are hyped bull**** just like the Racers. Looks good on the Masterpieces and HTM IXs because it isn't so prevalent... Mamba Moments are top 3 to me with MPs and Maestros.

Back
Top Bottom