OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@ootherocoo What colors did you use? I dig the setup

I'm stuck between glow swoosh, reflective silver or white

And white or gitd soles

Last edited:
Did anyone ID EM pairs with a wolf grey Swoosh? I'm trying to make my pair as close to the HTM's as possible without using the metallic Swoosh and am picking between white and wolf grey. Pics would be appreciated, thanks.

Damn yall with coupons. I couldn't even convince Nike to give me one through the 2k14 fiasco, and even then got the wrong laces with it. Never get lucky with things of that nature.

i'm also having a hard time deciding between a translucent or just white sole

Who else just spent $800 on the 3 different ID colorwayz of those flynit lows?....or am i the only idiot?...SMH..lol..i really need sum hepl!...hope the wife doesnt find out?..lol

Who else just spent $800 on the 3 different ID colorwayz of those flynit lows?....or am i the only idiot?...SMH..lol..i really need sum hepl!...hope the wife doesnt find out?..lol

I'm about to.. Have like three pairs sitting in the cart right now :smh: I'm trying to talk myself out of it lol but the colors ways are too hot

What color swoosh you going with? I'm leaning towards white

i'm probably going to go wolf grey swoosh and translucent clear outsole
i was thinking white on the swoosh as well but i feel it would get dirty or yellow overtime. also not a huge fan of the symbol being white on the tongue

Last edited:
Ordered this Multicolor with white sole earlier. Went back and forth on the sole and color of the swoosh, but at the end of the day I went with the color blocking from the multicolor flyknit racer and lunar models - gives it more of the casual look I was going for as opposed to the basketball on-court look.

I can't wait for these to come in!

Last edited:
What more can I say?
smokin.gif

pics look like white. I don't own them so honestly i don't know.

My setup is currently white soles,  and swoosh.

black midsole with volt speckle and black overlay. black laces as well. 

Just debating using the gitd swoosh instead. I just don't have a real pic of what it looks like when its not glowing. the nike pic makes it look like an off white.

crap now is saw the black swoosh and am thinking hard about that. 

decisions decisions. just another reminder why I love life.

Back
Top Bottom