OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just placed my order. Hopefully they get the quality on these at least somewhat up to par. Ordered a pair of Lunarglide 5's in the winter and was not up to par.

no order conf but it's in the order history so whatever
Same here, shows up in the order history but no confirmation email yet.

That said, my adjusted price isn't showing up properly in my order history. If it's not fixed in a couple days I'll be calling about it.

Same here, shows up in the order history but no confirmation email yet.

That said, my adjusted price isn't showing up properly in my order history. If it's not fixed in a couple days I'll be calling about it.

I didn't get a confirmation email either and I ordered around 3:15pm. I spoke to a Nike CS rep around 6pm and they said my payment was already processed even though I didnt receive an email yet.

Yep, even though I own the MP's, had to get the Lows with the Metallic Silver Swoosh and Metallic Gold speckles.

EDIT: Last minute decision and went with translucent outsole. Let's see if Nike honors it.

Can't wait! :pimp:

View media item 1054863

Last edited:
I didn't get a confirmation email either and I ordered around 3:15pm. I spoke to a Nike CS rep around 6pm and they said my payment was already processed even though I didnt receive an email yet.
I'm not worried about not receiving the confirmation email yet, I barely placed my order an hour ago.

I finalized my order over the phone so I could use my 15% off code with some leftover product voucher $, but the adjusted price isn't showing up in my order history even though the rep repeated the final price to me multiple times.

Man those sparks are nice. Gotta get rid of the extra pair of SBs before I pull the trigger on anything else though.

what color is the swoosh on the multicolor htm low? i'm trying to recreate the exact same pattern, but it sometimes look grey and sometimes white depending on the pic?

thanks

damn ppl with 20% off codes are eating right now :smoking

those spark 9s :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom