OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I just tried telling the Rep that I was interested in making a large purchase ($700+) and was looking to see if they could offer a promo code.  I told them, it would be a deal breaker without it.  That didn't work either.  I did buy some foamposites the other day.  I just looked at them and noticed some cuts in the foams.  The cuts don't bother me too much though. Maybe they'll give me something for this issue? 

I got two codes at the moment both offered, never asked. they can sense the thirst. Yall forgetting that this is their job :lol:

I'm pretty sure there's a note that comes up on my nike account everytime I call or chat with Nike advising them not to give me a code.

Oh, i wonder what EM sales have been like since flyknit announcement

Most just wanted the flyknit so I can't imagine EM is doing well and I don't think it was that popular before. Only options on EM that I really liked were the mango and tiffs/statue of liberty. The flyknit to ID was huge, I won't spend 260 on the black or grey that's too plain for that price tag so hopefully the multi color comes back.

I hope they add gum bottom soles in the near future. I'll probably order 2-3 pairs again if they do.
I still can't justify buying 2-3 pairs of any looking shoe, but THIS, THIS might and will happen! 
eek.gif

Most just wanted the flyknit so I can't imagine EM is doing well and I don't think it was that popular before. Only options on EM that I really liked were the mango and tiffs/statue of liberty. The flyknit to ID was huge, I won't spend 260 on the black or grey that's too plain for that price tag so hopefully the multi color comes back.
Agreed.

I love the gum soles on the white HTMs. Those are probably my favorite shoe ever. The fruity pebble-ish knit with the sole is just perfect. IF they make the white knit available I will be making 3 pair of it.

I love the gum soles on the white HTMs. Those are probably my favorite shoe ever. The fruity pebble-ish knit with the sole is just perfect. IF they make the white knit available I will be making 3 pair of it.

Yeah they are sick

If they had gum sole option on ID then I could just make a black or grey with that sole and have no problem spending the 260

When's the last time a gum option has been on the three big signature basketball line? Last I can remember was Lebron 9 but please correct me if I'm wrong

If they did add a gum option it wouldn't surprise me to see them add 15-20 bucks more to your cost total

Back
Top Bottom