OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
spoke with a rep online (i know i know, you've all been flooded with information) about my order and tried to get some info on the MC pattern.

was informed that the weekly limit was most likely hit and that it resets on mondays at 5pm PST. so hopefully the option will return then.

The people in here that are chatting nike multiple times a day begging for codes for illegitimate issues are probably the reason why people with legit issues on orders have to jump through hoops just to get a damn 10% code :smh:

Exactly. I've had plenty of legitimate issues that they basically overlook/don't care about and haven't gotten anything.

spoke with a rep online (i know i know, you've all been flooded with information) about my order and tried to get some info on the MC pattern.

was informed that the weekly limit was most likely hit and that it resets on mondays at 5pm PST. so hopefully the option will return then.

This makes the most sense. I mean I can only imagine how many people were trying to make MPs :lol:

Exactly. I've had plenty of legitimate issues that they basically overlook/don't care about and haven't gotten anything.
I've been having the same issue. Had to go through 5 or 6 different reps with various legitimate issues until one finally gave me a 20% coupon.

Yall doing way too much for these discount codes.. Your "glitch" order gets cancelled and you're basically trying to cheat their system and you expect a discount code? Wtf

Yall doing way too much for these discount codes.. Your "glitch" order gets cancelled and you're basically trying to cheat their system and you expect a discount code? Wtf

It's Nike...... Who cares about how they feel, y'all acting like we trying to get discount codes for a Salvation Army store or something

Last edited:
I think the least Nike could do is some of these guys some codes after canceling their orders. Nike is potentially losing a lot of customers with their ID site going down with no end in sight.

I think the least Nike could do is some of these guys some codes after canceling their orders. Nike is potentially losing a lot of customers with their ID site going down with no end in sight.
Fam,you being to logical.

Nike knows they have everybody by the marbles and dont care.

Why would they give out codes when ppl found a glitch to use an option thats not intended for use?

It's Nike...... Who cares about how they feel, y'all acting like we trying to get discount codes for a Salvation Army store or something
Yeah, I agree with this. I hate shady tactics and trying to take money from people by means of deceit but to hell with that when dealing with Nike. They drain every single penny they can out their consumers, drive hype up, and put forth the minimal effort needed to try and fix their website/reseller problem. I have no problem with people "sticking it to the man" when it comes to them.

Their system was used improperly and the orders were canceled. Why is there a code necessary?

Their system was used improperly and the orders were canceled. Why is there a code necessary?

But Nike should've done a better job with the "glitch", they're a multi-billion dollar company. How does that get past them...its not our fault they made a mistake

I don't see a problem with people trying to get a 20% code if their order was canceled. Might as well try and see what happens. Its not like you're putting a dent into Nike's earnings :lol:

But Nike should've done a better job with the "glitch", they're a multi-billion dollar company. How does that get past them...its not our fault they made a mistake

I don't see a problem with people trying to get a 20% code if their order was canceled. Might as well try and see what happens. Its not like you're putting a dent into Nike's earnings :lol:

If not, the 20% off code is going to encourage people to buy more

Back
Top Bottom