OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I honestly dont know what to tell you bro. Yeah the factory is busy but I can honestly tell you i got my MC cancelled and I ordered a grey pair on july 5th and my grey pair is already started. That sounds way too suspect
Oh and he said it was scheduled to ship 07/26/14. 
eyes.gif

It does seem sketchy. Just think about it.. Lol.. 1 week and it's alrdy almost finished? It took my roshe 4 weeks for it to get shipped out.. Kobe's are more of a complexed non basic shoe and I can't imagine them doing it that fast unless if the manufacturer didn't get a day off or was forced to work hahahaha

Last edited:
Went from Kobe 8s taking almost 2 months, to the fk9s taking a week...

My only guess is Nike was prepared for all the orders (well most of em) when they added the option, and found methods to produce faster due to the high demand.

Nike got you in a choke hold, this is sad
I think Nike has got everyone in a choke hold. Everyone sitting here crying about the MC upper when just two weeks ago we had no idea they were even gonna do flynit id's. I think this whole situation is funny. Be happy they gave the option to id any of the lows. One option goes out and everyone crumbles. I know im gonna get flamed for this but its my honest opinion. I realize that they could have handled the whole glitch situation better. Its better to pull the option, get everything together and then release instead of just canceling orders all the time.

Better than what I got a little while ago.

I ordered non-glitch MCs the first night and all I've gotten is a confirmation email - under my order history it just shows "in progress." According to the rep I spoke with, my order is still "being processed", not even started yet. I really don't understand how folks who ordered after that have already gotten notice that their orders are being prepped for shipment, but word.
I was told the same. However, I was told that my order was still slated for the estimated 30 days that was initially anticipated when ordering. If there are some crazy backlogs then best case scenario is they give huge discounts like in the Lebron ID thread.

now that you mention that my buddy ordered some while we were deployed last year and got his half off because they took forever.

Got tracking on my first order. But they need to give a gum sole when they re-stock so I can make about 6 more pairs. 

I'm also one of the people who ordered on the 30th with no e-mails other than the order confirmation. I used MC upper with white sole, no glitch. I got a feeling that just because we didn't get a "started" or "finishing" e-mail it doesn't mean they haven't actually started it yet. I can remember a lot of instances where people didn't get their confirmations and the only e mail they got was that it had been shipped. I realize that this is not the proper way to handle these situations from Nike, but I don't see a reason to stress over it.. Specially if it's out of your hands.

Ordered 7/1/14; #TeamNoGlitch MC White sole

Hadn't received any type of email since I bought the shoes on 7/1/14; not even a confirmation email. Was still stuck "in progress" and I decided to talk to a rep on chat. The rep was nice enough to resend me the confirmation email and let me know that my MC order was in production and will be shipped on or before 7/26/14. 

I hv a MC in my cart and just keeps ask how would u like to check out??

Over and over

Save the Yeezy iD lecture. I know it's not original but let's all be honest here, it still looks damn good.

Thoughts on these? I'm leaning towards #3

Well according to a nike rep (can't put much stock into what they say/know), the mc's are done with and not being put back online. Anyone hear otherwise?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom