OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
yall are creating hype for MC's cuz NOW, once IT IS available, people are gonna ID that colorway left and right. :lol:

They pulled the shoe cause they're trying to fix the glitch and (IMO) catch up on orders.

We all know nike doesn't have the best programmers for their site.. This has been shown time and time again with every big release
They were probably realized they could get  backed up again or were low on the material, I just hope the option comes back.

Last edited:
Smh I placed a black flyknit order yesterday and I got the started email just now. Still waiting on started from my MC orders on day one

That's fast turnaround. How does the Grey Easter look in person? How's the glow on the sole? They look real good in the pics.

They look really good... Very impressed with the quality.. The last pair of
Lebron iD i ordered were a mess and i returned them...

Glow is same as the gumbos...

Last edited:
It's better that they take the MC off until everything is cleared up. They probably got way too many calls about it and too much misinformation from CS. Right now I have an EM pair and Gray flyknit being built, so I'll be happy for awhile. For anyone interested in the info, ordered a gray flyknit on the 3rd and just got build email. 

I mean the reason is the only ones out are htms which come on now, ain't most people ballin in them, let alone wearin em. Besides htms, they haven't released yet, we've a few people here and there on IG with pics on feet and in hand, but those are the few people with connects to early pickups before rd, but performance reviews won't be out till fklows actually release to the general public. After the purple haze drops, then you'll see some on court reviews poppin up hopefully if people decide to actually ball in em, I know I'm def hit in the wood with them ASAP. Preordered my purps from kickSCREW since imma be outta town on the road and won't have time to deal with rd pickup stress and madness. even tho a lot of people have changed their minds on these with the id's comin out, I'm still not takin the chance. Never too much purple for me being a ravens and lakers fan. And I have a feeling they will still be on the harder rather than easy side to get since its the first fklows dropping. But well see. I just wanted to play it safe and didn't have any other choice. Id be paying more off hungry feignin resellers if I didn't preorder.

Repped. Can't wait to see all the pics of the FK.

On a final note I would like to Thank Nike.
Thank You for giving us 3 versions of FK when only 1 would have been enough.
Thanks for still letting us get Black and Grey FK RIGHT NOW.
Thank You for giving us discount codes that make the price even better.
And finally, Thank you for your patience.

Nike got you in a choke hold, this is sad

Last edited:
For everyone getting their MC Kobes, what color did you end up getting for the swoosh? I wanted to make it something different like metallic silver or team red to make it stand out, but I'm not too sure how the weave would look with it. It might look too cluttered, if that makes sense.

I'm on the fence between either the wolf gray, the white, GITD, or volt. I'm honestly leaning more towards white or volt. Thoughts?

View media item 1064633
View media item 1064635
I rocked with all the options you've got besides gitd swoosh and purple specks. Just got my started email today. Let's go b

Don't understand how I designed and ordered more four pair of IDs and I got a we are started on your order email just now and some ppl haven't gotten an email from pairs ordered the 30yh/1st .... I think it's a minor problem tho and they're work it out... Keep ya heads up !
View media item 1067575

Been refreshing my order status like its a restock about to happen or something, Im sick of seeing this "in progress" status while everybody else is getting tracking numbers in stuff lol

I just got done chatting with a Nike Rep and he basically told me the factory is super busy right now and my order should be close to being started if I ordered on the first day. BS man 
mean.gif

I just got done chatting with a Nike Rep and he basically told me the factory is super busy right now and my order should be close to being started if I ordered on the first day. BS man 
mean.gif
I honestly dont know what to tell you bro. Yeah the factory is busy but I can honestly tell you i got my MC cancelled and I ordered a grey pair on july 5th and my grey pair is already started. That sounds way too suspect

I just got done chatting with a Nike Rep and he basically told me the factory is super busy right now and my order should be close to being started if I ordered on the first day. BS man :smh:
In other words "I'm sick of telling y'all about these daamn Kobes, so Ill just say the factory is busy even tho I know thats not the case". lol

mean.gif
Better than what I got a little while ago.

I ordered non-glitch MCs the first night and all I've gotten is a confirmation email - under my order history it just shows "in progress." According to the rep I spoke with, my order is still "being processed", not even started yet. I really don't understand how folks who ordered after that have already gotten notice that their orders are being prepped for shipment, but word.

Back
Top Bottom