OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I ordered mine the 1st day with a black upper and I just got the "We've Started On Your NIKEiD Order" email just now and the picture is blank...
The picture is blank for everyone - same issue in the confirmation emails, too.

Just be glad you've gotten notice that your order has been started...

Last edited:
Got the started email for 4/4 shoes. Ordered all 4 on June 30th. Received first started email on July 5th, two on July 6th, and last one today (July 9th).

you should try to do the right pair and give one set of wtk's to someone else that wants them.

then you can have the whole mismatch ****.

you should try to do the right pair and give one set of wtk's to someone else that wants them.

No. I just want the set of these. Would go good with all my Royals stuff.

Reason I sold the WTK8  was because of the red/green shoe.

Kobe holding a press conference after the WC game

Possible return of FK MC
nerd.gif
??? why would kobe be directly involved in NikeiD options? I seriously doubt the athletes that have shoes aren't too concerned with the CWs being put out by the people signing those checks and much less with the glitches in their system

I still want to order these. I need to do it before they pull the option.

Might have to try that one of these days

Kobe holding a press conference after the WC game

Possible return of FK MC :nerd:
??? why would kobe be directly involved in NikeiD options? I seriously doubt the athletes that have shoes aren't too concerned with the CWs being put out by the people signing those checks and much less with the glitches in their system

the best part is that you're from cleveland and still don't get the reference he made..

If anyone that has a swoosh account can answer. Is the shoe back listed at full price? They were discounted yesterday. I was ready to order a flyknit pair today :frown:

If anyone that has a swoosh account can answer. Is the shoe back listed at full price? They were discounted yesterday. I was ready to order a flyknit pair today :frown:

Yes- shoe is no longer discounted on swoosh. Thank the lord I ordered my pair yesterday but kind of mad, i didn't order my second version.

the best part is that you're from cleveland and still don't get the reference he made..
laugh.gif
 Not going to say i don't care, but isn't at the top of my priorities list. And i had no clue there's supposed to be a press conference after, thought he was just going to update his website

Back
Top Bottom